Chapter 1

Aurora POV
My mother drove me to the airport with my younger sister Bella with the windows. It was 73% in Phoenix. The sky was perfect, I was wearing my red skater dress with my black leather jacket. In the Olympic Peninsula of northwestern Washington State, A small town called forks exists under a near constant cover of clouds. It rains on this inconsequential It was from this town and its gloomy omnipresent shade that my mother escaped with me when I was only a little older than Bella. It was in this town that I'd been compelled to spend a month every summer I still did that unlike my younger sister I enjoyed my time at forks even having my secret room in the house I can practice my growing powers, Just last year I learn that I could command the elements this time I made it rain. Developing weather manipulation is hard when it rain so much. With Bella not liking forks was hard but I got used to it. "Aurora,Bella Rene said that last of thousands of times before you got on the plain you don't have to do this." Rene looks a lot like me with the eyes and hair almost identical but that all she looks like Bella though. I could tell Bella was having second thoughts about going but we know that its for the best. I want to go Bella lied smoothly she has always been a bad liar tell Charlie I said hi Renee said ok I will I said quietly ill see you soon she insisted you can come home whenever you want ill come right back as soon as you need me but i could see that Sacrifice in her eyes behind that promise. Bella said she would think about it. I don't think that will be necessary I love forks. I said. She hugged Bella a little longer than me I guess i always knew that Renee loved Bella more but who was I to judge I mean my best friends are back a forks as in I have one friend who we like to think about as we were separated at birth because we both have these powers that are just odd. He's really fast his name is Alex girls find him hot but he's gay so he wont go for any of them. Dad had been really exited to see us again he seemed surprised that Bella was coming with me this time but was not any less happy. Dad has already gotten us registered for high school and was going to help Bella get a car I already had a couple of cars down there. But it was sure going to be awkward for Bella and Charlie Neither of them knew now to communicate to each other. Dad was waiting for us by his cruiser. This i was expecting too when ever I would come back to Forks he would always bring it. Dad is a Police Chief to good people in forks. Bellas Primarily motivation of buying a car but who was I to judge so did I. Dad gave Bella an awkward hug before giving me a huge hug from missing me even tho I was basically here 24/7. It's good to see you guys he said awkwardly . You haven't change much bells but Princess you have cut your hair and died it looks good. dad said. we only had a few bags because most of my stuff was still here so Bella was the only on that had bags really. It all fit easy into the trunk of the cruiser. I found you a good car for you dad said to Bella. What kind of car Bella ask. "Well its a truck actually a Chevy". Where did you find it Bella question again. I got it from a old friend Billy black. Thanks dad that wasn't expected for you to get me a truck what about aurora? Bells she's already has cars. After that statement they went on talking about the weather being really awkward if you ask me . As they were talking they weren't paying attention to anything I was doing which I was grateful for. As i was playing with the elements first I played with the Air making mini tornadoes but then turning that into a fire tornado. I miss going out to the woods practicing. just as I was about to fall asleep I realized we were home. As i took a big breath in I walked but to my room to gets everything going. I have to basement and attic I was the only one with the key to the basement do I always did practice down there.