Chapter 2

Forks was beautiful as always everything was green and I loved that everything had movement and that enhanced my motive to master these powers. Bella was not happy about the one bathroom house but in reality there were 2 I just used it. Bella got a new used truck from uncle Billy he is the only one that knows about my powers. It is a faded red color with some rust but she seemed to love it. I am really exited to go to Forks soon. Forks High School had a frightening total of only three hundred fifty seven well more like fifty nine students there were more than seven hundred people in mine and Bella's Junior class alone back in Arizona. I sleeped well last night before I went to bed I went to bed I practice my earth powers learning how to talk to plants. Picking out outfits were harder because I didn't have Rebekah or Jane oh yeah I best friends with the Scooby-doo clan and the Originals. I didn't. Relate to many people well mostly because I hang around supernatural. As I went to bed I couldn't help but think about who my mates are or even if I was an imprint to someone.
The next day
As I was getting ready I put on a black skater dress with red sweater with some black flats. I grabbed my bag, and went down stairs and got breakfast ready for them while leaving a not that I decided to walk to school even though I had my cars I wanted to have some fun with my powers while no one was there.
Alice Cullen POV
I'm sitting at home with my mate and our family getting ready for school as I was pulled into a vision.
Jasper was sitting with me while this girl came in me and jasper came up and kissed her, the rest of us came in and kissed her even Edward. But that is only on the cheek. I'm so glad your my mom Edward said and he smiled and hugged him. Thanks sweetie, were happy your our imprint the rest of the Cullen says except for Edward.
End of vision
I yelled family meeting