Chapter 3

Aurora's POV
After arriving to school a hour I started to practice some of the weather powers. In the palm of my hand I got it to rain and then make it like a desert. after that I got on a call and decided to call the Volturi just to check in because I forgot to check in there and i knew that they would be worried. Aro Aurora. Hello my aro- Hello My Aurora- I missed you and the others and I thought I should check in because I haven't texted or called since i got to forks-Well yes I i mean we all missed you will you come and visit soon my aurora-Yes i plan on visiting sometime soon I got to go school will start in 15 minutes and well people are pulling up goodbye My Protecter-Goodbye my Aurora have any trouble just call.
As sad as it sounded I missed them so much I just want to move in there I knew they wouldn't mind but I couldn't see my angles or demons or well any other of my friends. I should really go and see Chuck and Dean and Sam but I knew they are probably busy. All of these nice cars just pulled up. Wow they are vegetarian vampires I made sure that i had a fire wall then water then earth the then Air to make sure that if there was a mind reader he or she couldn't read my mind. They are all gorgeous but I did feel a connection to all but one of them which was weird but the one I didnt have a connection with I felt like I need to protect him and everything just not be romantic to him. I started to walk to the office to get my schedule for school I hopefully have one of them in my classes. First class Mathematics Advance math. I never really knew why I was really good with math actually I'm pretty good with all of schooling ex for PE but I think that is just because of who my parents are. My family thinks that its weird that I never take my neckless off but there's a reason why I do that it when I'm in trouble all I have to do it say help me my protectors and they will come. It's is a small Volturi crest. They all seem to look at me with shock but I keep on walking to the front office. Hello sorry for interrupting but I'm new here I'm Aurora Swan I said with a smile. Oh yes here is your schedule I read your records from your previous school I must say I'm very impressed with everything. She said Thank you i said with a smile as I walked out. I was finding my way to my first class mathematics advance math as I thought. As I was walking I was looking at the map of the school when i ran into someone. oh I'm sorry i should have looked where I was going. I said with an apologetic smile. They turned around don't worry its ok I'm Rosalie and this is my boyfriend Emmett where were you going off too? umm I was going to the advance math class could you show me if you don't mind I said nervously. yes of course Rosalie said.
Sorry it's so short but I'll try to update tomarrow
Happy new year Caroline😘