Chapter 5

Liam decided to go to the library for lunch because he doesn't eat that much but Aurora was starving so she going to lunch. As she was walking to lunch Bella asked her to eat with her new friends.  and that's where I leave you guys.....

Auroras pov

"Bella what if they don't like me," I asked

 " they will you just have to give them your attention and not do that weird thing you do when you are nervous," Bella said with a little attitude

 "ok Bella" not wanting to argue.

" Bella over here," some dude said.

 "umm is it ok if my sister comes and sits with us she new here also, "She asked. 

"Sure Bella," a girl that looks nice said. 

"Hi," I said shyly because I didn't want to come off as rude. 

3rd POV

"Im Angela that's Tyler, Mike, Eric, Lauren," Angela said 

"Hi I'm Jessica and you are," Jessica said with a snarky tone to Aurora.

 " Im Aurora Swan," Aurora said to everyone as Bella looked embarrassed that this was her sister and not someone else's.

 "Oh, your Bellas sister ok," Jessica said not wanting the nerd to sit with them but allowing it for today.  

As the rest of the group ignored the other swan. Mike sits next to Bella as Tyler pulls Mikes's chair back causing mike to fall. Tyler decided to kiss Bellas cheek and runs away as Mike chases him. 

"Oh my God. It's like first grade again and your the shiny new toy" Jessica said Jealous over all the attention Bella was receiving not really caring about Aurora since no one really noticed the other swan. 

"Smile," Angela said to The swans the only one really to really say something to her.

 "Okay," Bella said as Aurora kept quiet pulling out a book she brought to school. " I needed a candid for the feature," Angela said to Bella. 

" The features dead Angela. Don't bring it up again. Eric said to angela knowing that it bothered Bella his newfound crush not caring about Aurora once again.

 "It's okay, I just..." Before Bella could say something Eric jumped in to say this"I got your back baby". 

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking," Angela said to Bella looking embarrassed and somewhat gloomy. "You know you can always go for eating disorders," Aurora said feeling back for the teen girl. 

"Speedo padding on the swin team" Bella chimed in as well. 

"Actually that's a good one," Angela said to Bella not really hearing what Aurora said.

 "Kirk right?" Angela and Jessica said to each other laughing. "That's exactly what I thought," Jessica said to Angela. 

"We're talking Olympic-size" Angela said 

"There's no way he's so skinny it doesn't make sense," Jessica said to Angela 

"Totally," Angela said

 "Yeah," Jessica said. 

The Cullens start to appear

"Who are they," Bella asked 

"THE CULLENS" Angela said to Bella

Ahhhh a clifhanger so what do you think about the story so far? I love you all! I hope you excited for another update soon.

XOXO Caroline