Chapter 4

Aurora POV

                    Rosalie and Emmett help me with my math class. I meet a few new people umm their names are Liam he's gay but he's acting really straight. We became fast best friends I wonder if I should set him up with my other best friend Alex they would literary be the perfect couple. As I was sitting down the teacher just did attendance and they didn't notice that anyone that was different that was good I don't really like anyone to notice that I was kinda new. I have been to forks high school before but only a week because my mother wanted me back so I didn't really meet people. 

My friends were special they all have something different with them. Liam is really good at art he can draw a masterpiece in under 10 minutes. I know it is math but I say Liam doodle a miny Mona Lisa on the back of his page. I also found out that I have the same classes with Liam and Alex, of course, Alex isn't here yet but I already know his schedule because he showed me it at the beginning of the week. 

I also learned that he was an outcast too. I like making friends with the outcasts like myself. It is always weird though. At my old school in Phoenix people used to bully me when I hung out with them.

3rd POV

After helping 

Their mate to her classes they couldn't stop thinking about her. Rosalle thought that she was the cutest thing in the world. How she would put her hair behide her hair without relaizing it. They just wanted to spend more time with her.

Aurora POV
I and Bella had PE next we were playing volleyball I was really good at it until I found out about my powers. Im still really good tho well because of Natasha and Fury. They always make sure im alright with everything. People say im a god for getting fury to love me. I haven't really met people who haven't like me. it's really weird. Anyways Bella always stays behind me when we are playing really anything. I was retiring my shoe and the ball came flying at Bella. She hit it into a guy playing basketball.

3rd POV
Bella said, "Im sorry I told them I shouldn't play". "NO, it's ok just a flesh wound your isabella right?" " Yes just Bella," She said back Hey um im mike," Mike said. Aurora could already tell that he had a crush on her.

Auroras POV

Liam and I got out of the gym early I don't really know why. Liam would be perfect for Alex I can just see it already. I can't wait for them to meet each other. I can play a little watchmaker it will be perfect. I have always loved going to forks. The people here don't really notice me or my friends which I am very thankful for. It always amazes me how people can be so caught up with all the drama that people don't focus on anything important.

Sorry for not updating im trying to update as soon as possible

XOXO CAROLINE