"Ur mum"

------------------------(Y/n)'s view------------------
I was sleeping soundly until....the clock woke me up, startled, I got up and checked the time, it was 9:05, I was for school, like sonic, I zoomed to get ready.
         -----------------Timeskips--------------
I opened the door to class 1-A, in embarrassment, I lookee down and said  "I'm sorry i'm late Sensai-Aizawa." I took my seat and quietly listened to his lesson on (Subject). It was almost time to leave when Sensai- Aizawa finished, I got up, ready to leave when Sensai- Aizawa spoke up. "Detention for you, (L/n)-San." He said, picking up his stuff before leaving. Sayaka was waiting for me by the door to show me where the  detention room was held, since Sensai- Aizawa told her the directions, because logic. Once I was at the door, Sayaka left, her footsteps were all the sound that I heard to confirm she left. I opened the door, nervous as a boy confessing to his crush. The only person here was a guy i've never seen in school, maybe once or twice when walking but never in classes. His straight hair reminded me of a airhorn for a weird reason, making me snicker. He seemed to to hear it since he looked in my direction. "Serving time too, huh?" He said, trying to joke, failing horribly without a graceful landing. "Y-yeah..." I stuttered, his teasing made me more nervous than before, because I just simply disliked it, "I got a...banana for ya." He said, creeping me out. "That's pretty gay, even for you." I said, genuinely concerned if he was gonna ask me to stick the banana up my ass or some gay shit like that. "Relax relax, you just need it, I guess....i'm Present Mic, the english teacher!" He said, still trying to give me the banana, eventually, I took it from him, because I was both hungry and nervous. I normally peeled the banana and swallowed it whole, not having time to chew it. Silence was heard with me and Present Mic. "The fuck..." Present Mic whispered, sweating from what he just saw me do to the banana. "Bruh relax, I won't swallow you." I normally said, whispering out a "Also, that would be gay as hell....". A while later, I got tired of standing, sitting by a nearby desk. I suddenly fell asleep, cus logic, lol.
--------------------Present Mic's view------------
The new kid was asleep, I think (Y/n) is their name? Meh, either way, they were a nice one, even the banana would strike a cord in ya. I was normally writing, (Because logic, lol) when my pencil slipped out my hand, to underneath the desk (Y/n) was sitting at, unfortunately, because author's logic, air wanted to fuck me over by pushing the pencil between (Y/n)'s legs, which would give me a nice view of her underwear. I blushed, pissed that I was about to do such a nasty thing, even though it was to get my pencil, but I had to do it, for that was my only pencil that didn't break when I sharpened it.(True story)