Stay fruity

Okay, before I do this, I need to say something, this is a request for yaoi-queen235, if you like Bnha, I think that she'll be a good author for you! Anyways, you're quirkless, since logic.
---------------------Narrator's view---------------
(Y/n) was working in their local cafe, filling up the coffee machine, and baking cupcakes, and serving customers, but one customer made (Y/n) blush like a firetruck. Kirishima liked going to the cafe, either because of their baked goods, or his friend who worked there, anyways, Kirishima went to (Y/n)'s workplace, holding a flower, you see, both Kirishima, and (Y/n) were the best of friends, but only one of them had the balls to confess, which was Kirishima. Kirishima sat at his usual table, waiting for (Y/n) to come to his table, when (Y/n) got to his table, he was met with a hug, "Hey, Eijiro! It's  been awhile!" (Y/n) said, hugging Kirishima's head to his chest, making him blush, 'So...manly...!' Kirishima thought, snuggling his head to (Y/n)'s chest. (Y/n) giggled, pulling away from Kirishima, "I just got off work, so you can come over if you want!" (Y/n) said, waving at his redheaded friend to say bye, leaving Kirishima alone.---Timeskip--- (Y/n) sat on their couch, looking at the clock that read, '7:30 PM', making (Y/n) sigh, but when (Y/n) heard a knock, his personality did a 180. He instantly ran to the door, smiling as he opened the door, seeing his redheaded friend, (Y/n) almost trampled Kirishima on the doorstep, but just hugged him, "I've missed you!" (Y/n) giggled out, giving Kirishima a bear hug. Kirishima patted his back, making (Y/n) let go of him, "Anyways, come in!" (Y/n) said, grabbing, his hand  tugging it, which made Kirishima come in. Anyways, both the males decided to sit down, and watch TV, but (Y/n) was focused on the TV, which made him jealous, even though both of them were watching TV. Kirishima suddenly had a idea, he moved his hand to (Y/n)'s thigh, pulling it upwards slowly. (Y/n) didn't notice, being too focused on the TV, to realize what he was doing, making Kirishima move his hand to (Y/n)'s crouch, slightly touching it, making (Y/n) snap out of the trance that the TV had on him, "U-um, what are y-you doing...?" (Y/n) stuttered, now looking at Kirishima's wandering hand lingering on his thigh, "Letting me do this to you is so unmanly, don't you think?" Kirishima purred out, moving closer to (Y/n). That's when (Y/n) grabbed his wrist, making him giggle, and before Kirishima could say another thing, (Y/n) shushed with a kiss, Kirishima didn't want to pull away, but (Y/n) had other plans, "If you doubt that I'm not manly, then I'll just show you." (Y/n) said, letting go of Kirishima's wrist, now kissing his neck, letting Kirishima's hands to mess with his (H/c) hair, making (Y/n) giggle in response, still bruising Kirishima's neck, his bulge brushing against Kirishima's thigh, making him groan slightly at the feeling, 'I could get addicted to this...!' Kirishima happily thought, let (Y/n) cover his neck with bite marks, occasionally biting his soft spot, which made him whimper with pleasure, "P-please.." Kirishima begged out, looking away, his face almost red. (Y/n) smiled, now teasing his chest, "So soft...!" (Y/n) teased, squeezing his chest. (Y/n) giggled, seeing that Kirishima could only give out choked moans to respond to the pleasure. (Y/n) decided to pinch Kirishima's nipples, making him shoot up from his laying position, but (Y/n) pushed him back down, grinding onto Kirishima's hard-on. "Seems like someone isn't using their quirk...!" (Y/n) said, pulling away from a panting Kirishima, giggling as Kirishima tugged on his arm, (Y/n) pulled down Kirishima's pants, noticing the stains on his boxers, "Aww, did Eijiro already cum..?" (Y/n) teased, poking the bulge, making Kirishima squeeze the pillows on the couch, panting silently, (Y/n) got bored with just poking Kirishima, and decided to pull down Kirishima's boxers down, and also pull his boxers down, "W-wait, not so go-fast now..." Kirishima stuttered out, blushing as (Y/n) shoved himself in, making Kirishima cry out, "W-wait..ah..not so f-fast...!" Kirishima begged out, gripping (Y/n) shoulders as (Y/n) kept pounding into his arse, scratching his g-spot at multiple times with his cock, making Kirishima whimper out, his eyes rolling up with pleasure. (Y/n) felt Kirishima's cock twitch against his stomach, making him laugh, "Getting...ah..ready to...ngh...cum?" (Y/n) moaned out, rubbing Kirishima's tip, making Kirishima cry in pleasure, "S-stop...I'm c-cumming...cumming!" Kirishima moaned out, spit leaking out his mouth as (Y/n) rammed into his g-spot, making Kirishima cum on both of their chest, while (Y/n) cummed into his arse, some leaking onto Kirishima's thigh. Kirishima went limp, sighing in pleasure, "S-so..are we a...thing?" Kirishima panted out, cuddling into a pillow, "Of course we are, Eijiro. I wouldn't want it any other way...!" (Y/n) said, rubbing his cheek, getting up to get a blanket for Kirishima, who was already asleep, "So cute.." (Y/n) giggled out, covering Kirishima with the blanket, cuddling with him in the covers, putting Kirishima's head onto his chest.