"Why you gay"

-------------------Bakugou's view-----------------
When that goddamn dumbass grabbed my ass, I couldn't fucking help myself, but moan. I tried to quiet myself though, to not encourage her, but she quickly looked through my disguise, "Is my little housewife enjoying their punishment?" (Y/n) hummed into my ear, making me crimson red, "I-idiot, as if!" I yelled out, tightening my grip on her shirt, "Your palms say otherwise, my love." (Y/n) chuckled into my ear, biting on my neck, which makes Mark's appear on my neck, I hold her closer, my moan signaling that I was begging for more from her, she began marking my skin with bites, and hickies, leaving me with a boner, I grind against her, moaning, "Please...I-I need it.." I whisper out, feeling her slip her hands underneath my dress, squeezing my arse, making me grit my teeth, trying not to make too much noise. "Just for the silence, I advise you wear these, my lovely housewife." (Y/n) says, giving me lace panties, (Y/n) smirks. "Don't disappoint master now." If I wasn't turned on, I would be right this instant, hearing her dominating voice made me vulnerable, so I did what I was told, not wanting to upset her, I love her too much for her to leave me, but I'll probably end up kidnapping her. I quickly change into the lace panties, which mess with my cock for awhile, but I'll manage, I'm not as weak as Deku! I step out of the restroom, the air made me shiver, as I could feel it on my panties, damn these thin things! (Y/n) then walked to me, smiling, "You look lovely, my dear." (Y/n) says, hugging me close to her chest, palming me through the panties, making me hold back a breath, "Hngh..!" I could feel (Y/n) go faster, her fingers massaging the tip, making me moan outloud, (Y/n) decided that she should tug on my hair, which somehow made me hornier, "More..more...I want more.." I keep whispering to (Y/n), my body twitching as I felt myself get close, "Patience dear, you'll cum soon enough." (Y/n) whispers into my ear, sliding the lace panties down, leaving my erect cock to feel the cold air making me thrust up, "I said patience...!" (Y/n) says, tugging my hair, which made me grunt in pleasure, then she went on her knees, facing my rear, I then felt something slide into my bum, making me moan, "Hah...hah.." I was practically leaking, I pushed the finger up my gaping hole, which seemed to devour it, making (Y/n) laugh. "What a slut you are, my dear housewife." She says, thrusting her finger up my arse, making me hold a moan in, too overwhelmed with the pleasure I received, "Ngah, h-harder..." I moaned out, closing my eyes, biting my lip. I then felt the finger leave my hole, making me pissed, "What the fuck was that for?!" I shouted out, which made (Y/n) snicker, "Patience." I then feel a wet muscle push against my hole, and I slightly spread my legs, (Y/n) turns me around, holds my legs, and brings me to the couch, then I felt it move, I moaned, tangling my fingers in her (H/c) hair as she ate me out, she constantly blew air on it making me shiver, I've have cummed two or three times now, making me shiver as I felt the overstimulation, (Y/n) then leaves my arse, making me whimper. "Patience, dear." She keeps saying, "I-It's Katsuki to you..!" I stutter out, my mouth overflowing with spit, (Y/n) comes back with a tray of ice, and places it on the table besides us, she meets me with a kiss, claiming it as hers by exploring my mouth, licking every inch. We separate, a faint string of spit following, I widen my legs, whimpering, "Make me yours, d-damnit!" I moan out, which just makes (Y/n) giggle. "I would do nothing less." She said, unzipping her pants, and positions herself at my hole, "Scratche me if it hurts, okay?" I nod, holding her shoulders, using them as support, "I can't wait for you to make me a real hoisewife.." I whispered, hugging her close, pushing her in, causing tears to drop from my eye, but I-I'll manage. After a while, (Y/n) does an experimental thrust to make sure that I'm used to what is inside of me, the feeling makes me moan, signaling that I ready to be fucked senseless, (Y/n) picks up a ice cube from the tray, aiming at my nipple, she places the ice on my nipples, making it perk up at the cold touch, I moan, loving how good all of this felt, (Y/n) decided to go even lower, the cold feeling has found it's way onto my cock, (Y/n) rubbed my cock while having the ice cube in hand, making me accidentally thrust in her hand, making her thrust harder, but I found out that I preferred it hard, I couldn't control the volume my moans, and groans were at, I kept thrusting my cock into her hand, both my Pre-Cum, and the ice melting were leaking down (Y/n)'s hand, while my eyes were staring at the stars, and my tongue was out like a dog's. I felt myself becoming closer, and felt (Y/n) grip my cock tighter, signaling to me she was also close. She then thrusted in a spot that made my toes curl, and made my hands play a invisible piano, it felt so good that tears left my eyes, I ended up squirting on (Y/n)'s chest, and stomache, while her cum filled me up like a cream pie, I could barely get up after the rough session with (Y/n), and I looked like a complete mess, my hair was a mess, drool seeping from my agape mouth, and cum leaking down my thighs, but (Y/n) cleaned me up, "Keep the panties, love. Think of them as a..gift." (Y/n) says, smirking at me, I felt special, and cuddled with (Y/n), and when I presumably fell asleep, (Y/n) let me sleep with her in her bed. I have a feeling that my legs will be disabled for some time though, but it's worth it to be by my love. Noone will even dare mess with her, not if I'm there, 'I love you, and you love me too, my heart explodes for you like my explosions.." I think, smiling to myself, cuddling in (Y/n)'s chest.