"Oh god, oh fuck, my headphones"

-------------------Narrator's view-----------------
(Y/n) was awoken by something falling, "Seriously...?". She wasn't in the best mood, but checked on whatever was falling, turns out, what (Y/n), and All Might did last night made him disabled, like bro, your legs that weak or something? Anyways, (Y/n) helped him up only for him to fall back down, making (Y/n) laugh. "You good, guess I'll help you walk." (Y/n) picks him up, hugging him close to her chest, nuzzling him close. "Anyways, let's wake up Sayaka." (Y/n) says, picking All Might up. When they got downstairs, (Y/n) setted All Might down, which made All Might sad, but he didn't try to show it, since he didn't want to seem needy for attention. (Y/n) patted his head like a dog, and All Might was tempted to grab her hand, so that she wouldn't leave him, but he didn't want to act greedy for her attention, "I'll be right back." (Y/n) walked off to the kitchen, smelling something. When she got there, brown hair came into her view, making (Y/n) giggle, "Found you!" she said, hugging Sayaka from behind, snuggling into her neck, "Oh hey." Sayaka akwardly said, turning around to greet her sister, 'She smells so...nice..' Sayaka thought, her cheeks becoming pink as she held onto (Y/n)'s waist, hugging her close. 'What was I thinking, allowing my idol to sleep with my precious sister? He doesn't deserve the love that she shares with me, noone does. Not even mom deserves it..' Sayaka thought, squeezing (Y/n) close to her, making (Y/n) giggle nervously, "U-uh, that's enough, Sayaka..." but Sayaka was too held up in her thoughts to notice, 'She's mine, and only mine. I'll be damned if someone dares to steal her away from my loving arms, that she clearly enjoys.' Sayaka thought, her eye twitching as she realized that multiple people like the (H/c) girl, "Sayaka!" (Y/n) screamed out, breaking Sayaka out of her trance, "O-oh, sorry, anyways, I think that I'll be fine bringing All Might home, so you'll stay here, alright?" Sayaka said, letting go of her, staring into her (E/c) eyes, that were glistening. "Sure thing, but promise me that you'll play Doki Doki Literature Club with me!" (Y/n) said, pouting, making Sayaka giggle. "Of course." And with those words, Sayaka walked to where All Might was, the numbing in his legs calmed down, making it possible for him to walk, "Hey All Might, I can walk you home if you want, even though that we're basically a inch apart." Sayaka said, touching her split ends as she tugged on her brown hair, "Sure." All Might said, nodding. After walking to his house, Sayaka stopped him by touching his shoulders, "Before you go indide, I need to tell you something. If I ever see you with my sister, I won't hesitate to make never see the light of day. Even though, she'll never love you for you." Sayaka said, then she skipped away, not even waiting for a response from the hero that she once idolized.