"Yessss"

[Continuation of "Okay boomer]
-------------------Aizawa's view-------------------
There we were, being intimate in the classroom, but I didn't want the overwhelming pleasure to stop flowing inside. "F-faster..." I managed to pant out in my state of lust, (Y/n) just grinned, removing her mouth from my hole, causing a submissive moan slip past my lips, which made (Y/n) think I was begging for more, which I was. "So impatient.." (Y/n) basically purred, her smirk wide with mischief leading behind her (Light/Dark) shade of (E/c) eyes. With a teasing breath, she continued to assault my body with pleasure, now starting with my neck, trying to find that special spot that caused intense pleasure, she started peppering my neck with kisses, using her tongue rarely, all of her love bites caused small purple bruises to appear, allowing everyone to see that I belonged to only her, this was the best day of my life, my Kohai had finally noticed my desire to be with her, and now that I have the chance to have her, I won't let go, she smelt wonderful, her scent containing of Vanilla and (Bodywash smell). I took a deep breath, loving her smell that had me aroused from the start, I suddenly got back to reality after feeling pleasure overflowing my senses, causing me to cry out. "Nghh....ngh..." Was all I could allow out my mouth, drool dripping from my mouth. (Y/n) chuckled, making her way to my chest, licking and sucking on any space she can get her mouth on, hickies placed on where she bit, a moan erupted out of my throat constantly, making (Y/n) laugh, "The way you react is so cute..." (Y/n) said, now sucking on my chest like a baby would when their mom is breastfeeding. I could feel myself leaking from how much I was enjoying her touch, "All this from a few kisses? Didn't know that men were this sensitive..." (Y/n) muttered, chuckling to herself, then continued to bite various parts of my chest, occasionally landing at my nipple, which caused a whimper to slip out once a while. "What are you e-even trying to s-suck out?" I questioned, which caused (Y/n) to suck harder, between muffles, she whispered out, "Cause I want that breast mwilk, Daddy.." Which made me blush, making me put a volcano to shame for how red I looked. "Stop t-teasing..." I whispered, feeling ashamed, even when in pleasure, "Just be patient with this, Sensai." (Y/n) stated, pulling her skirt down. I blushed, now knowing why she was doing what she was doing, "Tell me when.." (Y/n) whispered, not wanting to hurt me, because she didn't prepare me enough. "I-I want it now.." I muttered, still nervous and ashamed for feeling this way about my student  (Y/n) held a look of teasing, and putted one finger in my arse. "Nahhh." (Y/n) said, smiling like a kid in a candy store. She moved her finger in and out, going faster the more times she pushed and pulled the finger out, I was in heaven, my knees falling me, buckling to the ground, but the desk kept me stood up. Her finger was working wonders for me, I then felt a second one slip in my arse, making me arch my back, drool slightly leaking out my mouth while I moaned, not caring if anyone heard us. "I-It's so g-good... " I muttered, the shame disappearing like ice when it melts, I was turned around, making (Y/n)'s fingers slip out my rear, resulting in a whimper of disaprovement made by me. "Be patient with me, teacher.." (Y/n) whispered in my ear, nibbling slightly on the lobe. She pushed herself against me, making me moan from our crotches touching one another. (Y/n) enjoyed the noises I made, her mouth captured my chest, licking my perky nipples, resulting in more pleasure, finally, (Y/n) got tired of teasing me, she turned me around one last time, I held the desk, since the pleasure already affected my knees, causing them to buckle again, I felt something be pushed in my rear, penetrating my hole, causing a choked moan of pain and pleasure to escape, (Y/n) muttered something I didn't hear before shoving her full length in me, I moaned out of pleasure and pain yet again, surprised at how good it felt. We stayed like this until I signaled her to move, carefully, she thrusted inside of me, my moans coming out my mouth like a song. After she picked up the pace, the only noise I knew at that moment was moans, my hair sticked to my sweaty body, but I didn't care. I was focused on making a sentence or a word come out my mouth, suddenly, like a fly coming at you, I managed to moan out "F-faster..!" That was the only thing I managed to say before my mouth was full of saliva, dripping do wn my chin, my tongue, and my eyes rolling upwards. White specks blurred my vision, I kept moaning the only name I could remember, "Nghh...(Y-Y/n)!" I stated, drooling yet again. I felt close, no, I knew I was close, and so was (Y/n). We both came at the same time, mine squirting on my chest and on my face while (Y/n)'s cjm went in my arse. I felt weak, not even being able to move, but it was worth it, for being with (Y/n) on this day can't be forgettable. This proves that they love me, and will never let go, no matter what I do, and if someone gets in my way, I'll be sure to buy a garden. I hugged (Y/n) close, kissing her on the lips, they were soft like her skin and hair, her scent was something I could get addicted too. I couldn't bother to cover up the marks on my neck, because it proves that (Y/n) loves me, and that'll never change.