• 10 •

-•)❣︎(•-

My Dearest Diary,

My day was not the best, but I already feel better just being in your presence.

You, my rainbow.
And I, your lucky book.

Insecurity tells me that I shouldn't bother you with such things as my poor day. I don't want to burden you.

But I can feel your love for me.

Now.
As your shimmering orbs scan the lines of the page. I can feel it.

You keep coming back to me. And every time, I feel your growing love permeate my being.

Please tell me my feelings of this aren't misplaced. Or if they are,

Do not tell me at all.
Please smile and nod, my merciful Love.

The specifics of my day are no longer important, now that you are here! The radiance that you emit just by being you has erased the negativity that the world brought me today.

I long to hold you...

I've said too much again. I need to learn to take my time. You will find me even stranger than I already am at this rate. I will learn.

For you. My Love.

I will learn.

Just as I have learned that you smile and giggle like a schoolgirl when you read something enjoyable.

To watch it happen is simply darling.

Sometimes you clutch your lucky book to your chest and squeal with delight when you read something especially pleasing.

To think that I may have that effect on you is simply exquisite.

When you do it, I feel like it is me that you clutch so closely to your chest.

I, your lucky book.

Kth

-•)❣︎(•-