Reflection

-•)❣︎(•-

Thank you so much for reading this book! I truly do appreciate you taking the time to read what I've created. It really means a lot to me.

This book is unique and special to me.

The premise of the book I got from a writing prompt I saw on Pinterest. I'll explain it in a moment.

This is the first time I've written something that is solely from the perspective of the writer. Not me, but Taehyung, the author of the diary.

It was a lot of fun becoming his character. This version of Taehyung is well spoken, so I tried to write as eloquently as I could.

I listened to classical music the entire time I was writing it. The Swan played by Yo-Yo Ma and Claire De Lune mostly.

I was influenced heavily by CupCake463
I love your poetic style of writing. Please take my being influenced as a form of flattery.

Her work is extraordinary. Please enjoy it.

If you commented during the writing of this book, you may have noticed your words being echoed back to you.

If not, feel free to read again.

This entire book was self aware. It evolved and changed the next entry based on the feedback that was given to it. Because Taehyung was talking to you, the reader, he was also listening to you the entire time.

He knows this is a book. That was his secret.

I told you it would come up in later projects.

In chapter 4, he says he is the lucky book.
And in chapter 1, the others he referred to that you could have chosen were the other books around this one.

But you chose his, and he is eternally grateful.

The premise of this book was that the narrator, Taehyung, slowly falls in love with the reader.

He slowly fell in love with you.

I kept physical descriptions as vague as possible, because we all look wonderfully different, and all of us are worthy of this pure form of love.

I hope you felt included.

What's next for me?

Lots more writing! Unconditionally is still very much underway, and 20ft. From Forever is still in my mind.

As well as another full scale book about Taehyungie.

Please wait for me.

If you read all this, you're the real MVP!

Thank you so much for reading! I truly appreciate you!

Until next time.
Remember your self care, and that you are indeed as special as Taehyung feels you are.

Mochii❤️