1.

Emma's POV

Today was the day; I was finally getting to meet the boys who made me happiest. Actually, happy was an understatement. For my best friend's birthday, her parents had gotten my best friend, Claire, and I VIP tickets to meet not only Jack and Jack, but also Sam, Nate, and all of the people being featured on their tour.

Claire and I were in line with her older brother, Scott, who only agreed to come to see an old friend, Cody.

"Claire, we're next..." I was freaking out, where Claire seemed somehow calmer than she should've been. I felt for as long as I've supported all of the guys on this tour, it was like I knew them already; yet this was still about to be the greatest moment of my life.

We walked into the meet and greet room as we were greeted by Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson first. I looked down a few feet ahead to see Sammy looking at Claire, cracking a smile without breaking eye contact. Nate looked back at Claire then at Sammy, trying to get his attention. Nate looked back at Claire and I again, until I noticed his eyes on my figure, looking like a kid on Christmas. I couldn't seem to focus much longer. There was something about Nate that caught my eye; something I wanted to figure out.

I moved my attention back to the Jacks as Claire and I hugged them. I had made a painting of them and they were talking about it. All I could think about was the moment I just shared with Nate. It was like we were in a dark room with no one else around us; nobody else existed. After our pictures, security made us move down to Sammy and Nate.

As soon as my eyes were back on Nate, his were also on me. His smile was radiating. I got that same feeling again, as if this room was empty except him and I.

"what's your name, beautiful?" his words came out like a melody from angels, soft and sweet yet strong and masculine.

"Emma," I couldn't help but smile again.

He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist as we took our pictures

He pulled me into another hug, except this time he started tickling me.

I started giggling like crazy; his smile spreading ear to ear, little giggles escaping his lips. He let me go, keeping arms around my waist as we spoke more.

Scott was still talking to Cody so we waited a little over by the barriers. We were the last in line and Jack and Jack had already left to get ready for the show.

"Claire, Emma! Wait up!" I looked over to see Sammy and Nate walking over to us.

Sammy flashed his million dollar smile, never breaking eye contact with Claire, "Take these passes, They'll get you both and your brother backstage so we all can hangout during the show or maybe even after if you'd rather have a crowd view instead. Either way, we'd love to have you guys," Sam sounded nervous.

I looked at Claire, then smiled at Nate.

"We'd love to, but are you sure?"

"For sure, man. You both seem different from the rest," Sam looked at Nate then back at us, "and we want to figure out what that difference is."

A/N - okay this is Emma's view of Mine, so it's gonna sound very very similar for the first few chapters. please hang in there with me! it's gonna get way better, I promise.