5.

Claire's POV

Claire and I got in the backseat of Sam's rental car. We shut the doors noticing the boys talking quietly to each other outside and realized this was our chance to do the same.

"Emma, tell me everything. That gazebo was too big to see you and I was a little preoccupied."

"Oh my god, Claire... Nate and I were dancing... We were so close and he had his arms right around the part of my waist that I love. He makes me really happy. This isn't even feelings from a fan. Getting to know each other over dinner really made me feel like I've known him for years. It's so..."

"Crazy," She finished my sentence, "Four hours ago, we met these two boys who have already changed our lives more than they know. Now, we're on a date with them at ten thirty at night. I don't want this night to end."

"Wait... Didn't Nate say that there was a surprise after dinner?"

We looked at each other with a look nobody but the other would've understood. It was a look of confusion mixed with excitement and worry.

Sam and Nate both opened their doors and turned the car on. "Ready?"

He smiled back at me with mine just reflecting back.

Claire and I nodded as we pulled out of the park and back onto the highway.

Our night has just begun.