Demon King X Reader Part 2

Your pov:

"hello dear wife." those words echoed throughout the spacious room, throughout my head. Surely he couldn't be talking to me, I swiftly glanced around the room, but I was the only person here.

Demon King pov:

I sighed, now bored of how pathetic she looked. "kneel before me mere mortal" she kneeled like the obedient human she is. The questions soon started to fall from her plump lips.
"why am I here? How did I get here? Who are you? Why do I have to kneel!?" she then defiantly stood up glaring at me. I would be enraged at this but she looked somewhat cute, her eyebrows slightly scrunching together, lips parted by a thread.

"you're here to provide me with an heir. I travelled to the upper lands to get you, and came back after retrieving you." her face shifted through emotions, however she was still confused. "I'm the king of the Demon Realms, otherwise known as hell to you mortals." shock was apparent on her delicate face.

Your pov:

I took a few steps back, suddenly very aware of this man. "don't even bother trying to escape, there isn't one. Well there is." he smirked wickedly at me.
"w-what is it?" I managed to stutter out weakly. "giving me an heir or dying"

There was evil in his eyes, pure evil.

Hello lovely readers thank you for reading! I must admit I didn't really know where I was going with part two of Demon King X Reader. Hopefully you enjoyed please vote if you did and leave a comment saying you did, it would mean a lot. ✨