Merman x Reader

Chase's pov:

Her voice was like that of a mythic siren. Although I was underwater, I could still hear her clearly. Subconsciously I drifted closer and closer to the collection of rocks she was perched on. All of a sudden her angelic voice stopped reaching my ears. I was then pulled out of my trance, literally, my eyes widened as I came face to face with the stunning s/c girl. Her crystal clear e/c eyes studied me as mine did the same to her. She has stumbled into the water to drag me up by my arms, her grip was light yet strong as it set my skin on fire where she touched me. Her touch weakened on my arms, in that moment I felt the urge to pull her against me but I resisted. "You can't be real" her eyes were as wide as saucers as she looked at my tail which glinted against the afternoon sun just under the surface of the water. I felt the pang of rejection in my heart as those words left her deliciously plump lips, "but I am." I said weakly cringing at myself as my voice broke. Her touch completely left my skin as her body started to shake from shock or maybe horror. I hadn't even learnt her name yet and she was already leaving me. Rejecting me. My heart yearned for her as my body started to settle into a blind rage. I lunged at her, securing her within my arms, she thrashed and screamed against me. Fortunately no was around on this sunny afternoon as I receded away from land taking her with me. As the sun started to set I noticed I didn't know where we was but I didn't care because she was with me. "Stay with me" I whispered against her delicate skin as we sunk to the ocean floor.