crazed yandere student X student reader

Your pov:
Every school day I routinely walk around the school grounds, after school of course. Most people prefer to leave school to de-stress but I leave all of my worries at school, well as many as I can. I was walking around the school gym (which is separate from the school itself) when I heard giggles erupting from behind the gym. I became frozen in place just before the corner of the gym. I wouldn't usually mind walking past people on my walks. However, this was different.

Every time I heard whoever it was giggle, shivers went down my spine. The giggles came in a slew one after the other, each time getting louder and deeper. By this point I was convinced, whoever was giggling was manic and demented. My thoughts were panicked and fuzzy. I need to run. This is dangerous, I'm in danger. My brain was screaming at my body, for my fight or flight instincts to kick in but all cries fell upon deaf ears.

I was wrapped up with my own thoughts, that I had not noticed the giggles stopping and that a shadow was now looming over me. What should've been a pristine white shirt was stained with a red liquid, I couldn't decipher what the liquid was though. The stench of metal intoxicated my nostrils making me gag. My eyes finally wandered up to the beholder of the body. It was Mitsuki, a fellow of student who sat behind me in class. His presence always made me feel on edge, however, I always felt eyes burning into the back of my head in class and every time I looked to check who it was my gaze would always meet Mitsuki's. His facial expression was blank, although his hazel eyes held a glint in them I struggled to make out. Mitsuki shifted awkwardly under my gaze and out of the corner of my eye something shone in Mitsuki's hand catching my attention, I quickly glanced at the object and did the same again before Mitsuki caught on and hid it. That did not stop my eyes from widening and my once frozen body to stumble backwards one or two steps. It was knife. Mitsuki was holding a knife, stained with a familiar red liquid that looked identical to that on his shirt. It then suddenly hit me like a truck driving at full force. Mitsuki has hurt someone, he's covered in blood. "S-stay back! Don't come closer to me!" I managed to stutter out. Mitsuki's eyes dulled "But I did this for you, my love. Don't you see everything I do is for you." My eyes started to water from fear blurring the corners of my vision so all I could see was a crazed Mitsuki.

"I'm not yours!!" I found the confidence to shout hoping someone would hear the outburst. However, silence was the only thing that plagued us. I gulped nervously and took a few more steps away from Mitsuki. Mitsuki himself suddenly fell to the floor, making me jump, clutching his head whilst he repeatedly murmured "no." His body shook and constricted, deciding now was a good time to leave unnoticed by Mitsuki I slowly turned on my heels ready to walk away and forget everything. That was until I felt an arm wrap around my waist and another over my chest, I inwardly shuddered as I already knew the arms that trapped me belonged to Mitsuki. His shaky breathing fanned my neck unevenly.

The words he spoke rang throughout my mind slowly sinking in.

"If I can't have you."

Mitsuki paused dragging out my fate longer than necessary. I felt the cold pointed pressure of a knife being applied to my neck, the handle being firmly gripped in Mitsuki's hand. By now hot salty tears were streaming down my face.

"If I can't have you.
Then no one can."

I'm sorry for my absence but here's a long update to make up for it, I hope you enjoyed. ✨