mentally ill patient X nurse reader

Leon's pov:
I kicked and thrashed around as the nurses on duty tried to give me medication. "Don't touch me! I will only let nurse y/n attend to me! So fuck off." The nurses soon left after my outburst, either to get someone to hold me down or to get my beloved y/n.

Your pov:
After attending to a few patients I decided to sit in the nurses room and have a tea. As I was enjoying the blissful silence a group of nurses walled in scowling. "That Leon is impossible to work with!" One of them complained, "maybe we should have him moved to another facility." One of the nurses then noticed me, "oh, y/n Leon will only take his medication of it's you, so could you deal with him. Please." I got disposing of the rest of my tea, "yeah, no problem." I replied taking the meds the nurse swiftly offered me after my reply.

I made my way down the desolate and gloomy corridor to Leon's room, I took my set of keys out from the pouch around my waist and unlocked the door. I entered the room to see Leon sitting on the mattress, looking up at me with a smirk on his face. "Happy now?" I looked at him sternly. Leon's black silky hair covered his eyes slightly making him look more unapproachable, combined with his icy blue eyes and piercing gaze. "Very happy my dear~" he smiled crookedly up at me opening his mouth for me to put his meds inside, or so I assume. "I know you can take them without any help." I tapped my foot not moving from where I stood. Leon then poured his gaze softening, as his manipulative side came out to play. "Please nurse y/n my hands feel ever so numb, put them in my mouth for me just this once. Pleaseeeee." He whined and pleaded, reluctantly I gave in just so he would stop. "Fine." I replied pointedly glaring at Leon, who just giggled at me. A shiver ran down my spine for Leon's giggle wasn't sweet or innocent it was sadistic and made the room feel heavy with sin.

Hello lovely readers vote if you enjoyed and let me know if you would like a part two. ✨