ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I would also like to thank every single one of you who took the time to read every chapter of this story, vote, comment and just be here since August.

TheHONEYPICKLE

Thank you so much for always being the first one to comment. Thank you for taking a chance on a story that had zero views and was written by someone with thirty followers---you don't know how much I appreciate that kind of support. Thank you for always being there for me when I had doubts about a certain scene, etc. Thank you for being the funniest, kindest, most supportive person I've ever met here. You're awesome. I hope you have the greatest life.

*ALSO, HER POEMS ARE SOOOOO GOOD. YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE FEELS*

moonandstarsishy

Thank you for reading every single chapter of the story the moment I uploaded it. Thank you for loving Denfer as much as I do, for commenting, for following me into this crazy journey until now. Thank you for everything.

*HEY KIDS! HER STORY IS AWESOME, GO CHECK IT OUT. HER WRITING STYLE IS PERFECT, HER DESCRIPTIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND HER CHARACTERS ARE L O V E L Y*

maramartha

Thank you for being so thoughtful, so genuine and so helpful. Your comments were always on point. Thank you so much for never forgetting to read the next chapter and for always having that story in your heart. I wish you all the best. You're awesome.

LadyArtemis15

Thank you so much for staying. When people don't comment often, I always think that I have somehow disappointed them and that they will stop reading my stories sooner or later. But, girl you never stopped. You were always there from the very beginning, voting each chapter, sending me messages about how much you loved the storyline (I still have screenshots of them because they make me so happy). Thank you so much for supporting me. I will never forget that. I promise.

chaarrl_xo

Thank you so much for being so kind and sweet and supportive. I was always looking forward to reading your comments. You have also sent me so many lovely messages and you have encouraged me to keep writing and writing and writing. ugh thank you.

*ALSO, HER POETRY IS GOLD. I'M NOT KIDDING YOU. SHE TOUCHES SO MANY TOPICS IN SUCH A UNIQUE WAY. UGH.*

BatgirlGeek

Girl! Thank you for always being the first one to vote. Like, I would upload a chapter and the next second I would always get a notification that you had voted it. That's crazy, I don't know how you did it but I LOVED it. Thank you for staying.

RGSkyRusher

Thank you for finding our ship name (Delian), thank you for loving Denfer, thank you for making the greatest comments and counting the days until the moment Delian was officially a thing. YOU'RE ICONIC.

dismallove

Thank you for reading my story even though you are more into poetry. Thank you for the perfect comments that always made me smile. You deserve the world.

totorowritesbooks

Thank you for all your comments. You're still new to the story but I hope you will stay.

TwistedNym

Girl, your comments always blow my mind. Like, how can you be so supportive and understanding of every single motive of the characters? You are the only one who has deeply and fully understood the reasons why Velian was just a sad, pessimistic, miserable human being in the very beginning of the story. Even I didn't like her.

AllexZis

THANK YOU FOR VOTING.

*ALSO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FROM GREECE, GO AND BUY HIS FIRST NOVEL. IT'S REALLY, REALLY GOOD*

Also, thank you:

nepenth
caylebs
MyriaCandies (GIRL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. YOUR WRITING STYLE IS SO INTRIGUING AND AWESOME)
FridOlsen6
that_ambivert
SilviaKrpatova
Violinist13th
oceanacamerons
lone_howler_
fransievandermerwe (your words mean the world to me. Thank you for everything)
miracle225
poetenne
martall_ (thank you so much for staying. I truly and deeply appreciate your support.)
ModernWaterRider
silverstorm1053 (thank youuu for reading and commenting and being so supportive)
HelynaL(omg thank you for all your comments, they were so long and perfect and appreciated. Thank you for reading this story even though it was really dark and again, thank you for your support.)
ravenwood666may (thank you so much for all your comments and your support and the way you cared for the characters and the story and everything)
meganlily05 (you literally read the whole story in two days. ICONIC. Thank you so much!)

🔱🔱