BOOK 2 + recap

HIII!

First of all, I would like to thank you all for being here after so many months. I appreciate it.

And since it's August---which is my favorite month---and I published FTUK exactly that day a year ago, I find it only appropriate to upload the second book in the series today.

But before you read the first chapter of FTAK (FOR THE ABANDONED KINGDOM), I think it's time for a mini revision.

C H A R A C T E R S

VELIAN TERRASHINE:
-possesses all the elements of nature (water, wind, fire, ice).
-Hell's Leader.
-she went to Hell to find what was needed in order to save the Gap World.

DENFER SOLFLAME:
-the king of the Gap World (a place between Heaven and Hell).
-possesses the power of sunlight (which means that he can bring people back to life, drag the light out of one place, person, etc.)
and the power of water (which means that he can open portals to other worlds).

JERSEN ARROWHEART:
-the royal healer.
-possesses the power of wind.

AMANDA:
-used to belong to the court, but Denfer excluded her for reasons you know nothing about yet (😈).
-possesses magic (but you don't know what kind of magic, hohoho).

NORMANT LUMENSKY:
-General of the Gap World's Army.
-Denfer's old friend.
-possesses the power of fire (thus, the red hair).
-was first introduced to the story when Velian was in Hell and he had promised Denfer to help her.

IAN SOLFLAME:
-Denfer's twin brother.
-possessed the power of darkness (he could kill people with a look, sneak into people's minds and dreams, etc.).
-Velian had continuous dreams of him. He actually advised her twice to stick with Denfer.
-THE OLD IAN CAN'T COME TO THE PHONE RIGHT NOW.
WHY?
OH, 'CAUSE HE'S DEAD (((:

VANENSERA:
-was introduced to the story when Velian was in Hell.
-there had been a love affair between her and Ian.

CLOUDIEN TERRASHINE:
-Velian's older brother.
-Royal Astrologer (BECAUSE EVERY KINGDOM NEEDS AN ASTROLOGER AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND).
-fortune-teller.

AND NEVER FORGET

JOSH:
-mad poet.
-Velian's ex.

VIRCUS:
-son of Lantra's governor.
-used to be friends with Velian.
-Velian gave him some magic-related books before she abandoned Lantra forever.

SHIPNAME

D E L I A N

CRUCIAL MOMENTS

1) THE LAST SENTENCE OF THE FIRST BOOK.

Kings were prisoners to their own freedom. Legends were caged by their own power.

But we weren't.

2) DENFER'S WORDS IN THE FINAL CHAPTER.

I don't want the crown.

3) DELIAN'S DIALOGUE IN CHAPTER 43

We can always count on each other, right?

(you can all thank my virgo sun, capricorn rising for that little recap,
and my aquarius moon for the second book because it's going to be wiiiiiiiild)

SO,
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SECOND BOOK.
I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT AND YEAH, HAVE A GREAT AUGUST.

🔱

In honor of summer nights in the woods and remote villages in the mountains, kings of dreams and hearts, bodies that became religions, tales being whispered around bonfires, jumping in rivers and taking back stolen crowns.

Welcome to the golden era of bliss.
Welcome to the
ABANDONED KINGDOM.

🔱🔱