1. What have I done?

Hello dear readers.

Most of you know me from Youtube as Semran15. I love to make and edit videos, especially about SrKajol. This is my first story I'm writing. I also made a fan-made-Movie that unfortunately got blocked on Youtube. Actually, I'm not very good at writing and grammar, so I apologize for that.

Bad Love

by SEMRAN

SRK - Vicky Mehra

Kajol - Anjali Sharma

Ajay Devgn - Siddarth Malhotra

Anjali's POV

I was sitting at the waiting area of the Hospital. Waiting for someone to call me. I was nervous and tense. I was not feeling well, this is why I went to see my doctor. Suddenly I heard my name.

"Mrs. Anjali Malhotra?"

It was my doctor who was calling me to her treatment room.

"Yes, I'm coming." I said, got up from the chair and went to her.

I really wanted to know what the results of my blood were. I had a guess, but I didn't want to believe it first until I got the confirmation from the person sitting opposite me.

Doctor- "Congratulations Mrs. Malhotra. You are pregnant."

I was shocked. Exactly about this result I was afraid of. What am I supposed to do now? I couldn't get pregnant. I mean yes, but not by my husband. I got up and left the room. At that moment I felt nothing. Like a zombie I strolled through the hospital corridor towards the exit. I was lost in thoughts. I was already eighth weeks pregnant. Of course I knew how it happened and who the father of my unborn child was. But how should I explain it to him? And most of all my husband shouldn't know about this incident.

I finally got home. I noticed that Sid wasn't here. I didn't care where he was all the time now. I went to the kitchen and saw the dirty dishes that were still on the table. I took a plate and was deep in thoughts. I thought about the old days with Siddarth. Everything was so nice. We loved each other very much. But then I stopped. I was standing in front of the kitchen sink and thought again. Did we really love each other? At least I thought so. But as the days, months, and years has changed, so did Sid's behaviour change. He was no longer the man I fell in love with. Where was this person who cared for me, who gave me his Love and simply laid the world to my feet and did not make my life hell. I felt the emotions raging in me. Suddenly I felt so angry that I threw away the dishes that lay in front of me, screaming "NO!" I couldn't stand it anymore. I fell to the floor and let my tears pouring out. What have I done? Yes, there was a time where I was doing everything just to save my marriage. But now I know that this was all in vain. I had to get out of here. Just get out. Everything here took my breath away. If I had to stay here any longer I will suffocate. But the worst thing would be, if Sid would found out about my pregnancy, he would kill me.