+SFW Alphabet+

You can request to see one or both of these Alphabets for a certain character in the book. You can also request specific letters from the alphabet for characters

 You can also request specific letters from the alphabet for characters

A= Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

B= Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

C= Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How good are they at cooking an cleaning?)

E= Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

F= Fiancé(é) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

G= Gentle (How gentle are they both physically and emotionally?)

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L word)

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss their s/o (significant other)? Where do they like to be kissed?)

L= Little ones (How are they around children?)

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

N= Night (How are nights spent with them?)

O= Open (When Do they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

P= Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Q= Quizzes (How much would they remember about their s/o? Do they remember every little detail they mention in passing or do they kind of forgot everything?)

R= Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

S= Security (How protective are they? How would they protect their s/o? How would they like to be protected?)

T= Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

U= Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

V= Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

W= Whole (Would they feel incomplete without their s/o?)

X= Xtra (A random headcanon for them)

Y= Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Z= Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)