Germany: SFW Alphabet

Requested by SassyNerdTenya

Anime: Hetalia

Character: Germany/Ludwig Belschmidt

Gender(of reader): Neutral

A= Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He's.... affectionate in his own way. Believe it or not, he's pretty awkward affection wise. He doesn't mind small affectionate gestures like hand holding and such, but if you kiss his cheek he's definitely gonna turn red. Hugs are... unfamiliar to him. When he gets hugged by anyone else it's pretty weird, but he doesn't mind your hugs. Believe it or not he really enjoys them. Kisses on the cheek are sort of quick pecks and he's blushing a little after. He's much more relaxed in private and when he knows where things are going.

B= Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Mom friend. Especially if they're anything like Italy. It's kind of Ludwig's habit to monitor/care for people. He just functions best in a leadership position. He'd definitely be that mature friend who you come to for advice(and who is mature enough to give you an excuse to act childish). Lots of facepalming involved if you do, but you can always count on him to have your back.

C= Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Can he cuddle? As in is he capable of it, yes. Is he used to it, no. He's not typically a person who looks very lovable on the outside(though he is in his own way) At first cuddles are sort of unsure, it's more of him just wrapping his arms around you or holding onto you. As time passes he gets a little more affectionate, like letting you sit in his lap and just holding onto you. Eventually the tables turn and you cuddle HIM. He's honestly very surprised at first, but he starts getting really comfortable. If ever he's having a rough day, he'll just walk over, wrap his arms around you and rest his head on your chest and you stroke his hair.

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How good are they at cooking an cleaning?)

In all honesty? HOUSEWIFE MATERIAL RIGHT HERE. No kidding. He's a pretty good cook, but he'll definitely lecture you about eating healthy and everything. And no, he's not going to crumble if you beg for something other than what he sees as proper nutrition. That's not to say he won't indulge one or two cravings for junk(the secret is giving him puppy dog eyes) As for cleaning, it's everyone pulls their weight. He has no problem doing all the cooking, but you need to join him in cleaning up. He doesn't have ridiculously high standards, but he's got a pretty clear plan in mind. He'll most likely describe it like it's a battle plan, and deal with it as such.