Chapter 1

Eight men, one house. Sounds lovely right? Well it is, especially with BTS's hardworking husband cooking in the kitchen every morning.

The steam from the pan Jihyun was currently cooking on was letting out a wonderful smelling aroma, dancing around the kitchen. He hummed a small tune, tilting his head a little as he finished cooking the last of the huge meal.

He hummed and removed the apron from his neck, untying it and hanging it on the hooks that held four aprons: one for Jihyun, the other for Jin, another for Jungkook, and the last for Hoseok

Jihyun wipes his sweat from the heat he was in front of and made his way towards he stairs, climbing them. He reached the first door on the hallway and knocked gently. He opened the door to see his oldest husband cuddled up in the covers. He tip-toed over to the sleeping male, leaning over and gently resting his hands on the bed. He placed a soft, gentle kiss on Seokjin's forehead, lingering his lips there for a moment before moving away.

Jin slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times before looking up and seeing Jihyun smiling at him gently.

"Good morning princess," Jihyun whispered, Jin smiling back sleepily, pulling at Jihyun's rolled up sleeve gently. Jihyun bent down low enough for Jin to plant a morning kiss on his awaiting lips. They pulled away and Jihyun ran his fingers through Jin's hair.

"Breakfast is downstairs princess, make yourself decent before coming down," Jihyun whispered before leaving the room, leaving the door cracked the tiniest bit.

He then went directly across the hall, pushing the cracked door open to see Hoseok slipping a shirt on. Jihyun walked up behind Hoseok and wrapped his arms around him. Hoseok huffed softly, turning around to hug the taller male back.

"Good morning, Jihyunie.." Hoseok mumbled into Jihyun's neck. Jihyun giggles softly, enjoying the feeling of being wrapped up in Hoseok's arms.

"Breakfast is downstairs, I'll be down with the rest," Jihyun pecked Hoseok's lips and left the room. He walked into the next room, peeking his head in, frowning when he didn't see anybody in there. He pushed the door open a little and walked in, looking around but was confused when he still didn't see anybody.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around him and he jumped a little. He felt the person hum and place a kiss on their neck, causing Jihyun to shiver slightly.

"Good morning, didn't mean to startle you," Taehyung spoke with a deep voice, Jihyun instantly relaxing at the feeling of Taehyung's lips on his neck, his arms around his waist and the deep voice of Taehyung.

"I-it's alright, breakfast is downstairs. Y-you should go before it gets cold," Taehyung hummed, slowly letting go of Jihyun, letting his hands linger on Jihyun's waist before letting go completely and going downstairs. Jihyun fanned his face, calming down his blush as he peeked his head into Yoongi's room, who was being cuddled by Jungkook.