Chapter 5

"It's not what it looks like but come here, and be quiet," Jungkook walked over to where Jihyun was sleeping peacefully, except he was on his stomach now.

"Look at how thin his waist is.." Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand,sighing deeply. "I think I know why too.." Yoongi mumbled, sitting down gently on the bed, resting his head in his knees. He looked over at the sleeping Jihyun, closing his eyes.

"Hyung? You know? Did he tell you?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside Yoongi, who shook his head.

"There's been hate comments recently, and he's starting to do what Jimin did before..he's probably cutting out on eating.." Yoongi pulled out his phone and scrolled through the comments on Jihyun's page.

"If anything, we can't tell the others. They would freak out, especially Taehyung. We have to help him ourselves." Yoongi brushed his hair back, leaning over and smacking Jihyun's ass, causing him to shoot up.

He looked over at Yoongi who turned away smirking, and Jungkook who was doubled over on the floor laughing.

"Why would you do that?!" Jihyun whined, rubbing his ass, tackling Yoongi on the bed. He sat on his lovers waist, arms resting on Yoongi's stomach. Jungkook looked up from where he was on the floor and saw the two, and smirked. Yoongi places his arms behind his head and gave Jihyun a lustful stare, Jihyun's face heating up and he shuffled off.

"I-I think I need to go on a run..or a swim!" Jihyun races out the room and into his own, panting heavily, face flushed. He fanned his face as he grabbed his swim shorts and a thin black shirt. He changed quickly and walked out his room, seeing Jungkook leaning on the wall across from his room.

"Before you go swimming, we need to talk to you." Jungkook gestured for Jihyun to follow him into his room. Once he got there, he saw his laptop sitting on his bed, his hidden document of his new diet shining brightly as Yoongi glanced at the laptop then back at Jihyun.

Jungkook slammed the door and Jihyun jumped, glancing at the two of them.

"Come here," Yoongi waited patiently for Jihyun to walk over, once done so, he turned his head to the laptop, Jihyun staring at what could possibly kill him.

"You know, I've dealt with this once with Jimin. He had the same problem your having right now, and you wanna know what I had to say to him?" Yoongi asked, turning Jihyun's head back to face him. He pushed Jihyun to sit down on the bed, Jungkook sitting behind him, hands on his waist.

"I said, "if those so called 'fans' wrote that, they aren't your true fans. No matter what your size is or how you look, the true ones will stay with you till the end.' So Jihyun, why? Why are you putting yourself through this?" Jihyun gulped, starting to feel light headed.

"I-I.." Yoongi stared hard, not letting his gaze let up. Jihyun wipes his hands on his shorts, trying to get his vision back. Yoongi kept pressuring him and everything faded to black.

Yoongi watched in shock as Jihyun fell to the floor, eyes wide as Jungkook rushed off the bed to help Jihyun.

"Jihyun. Jihyun!" Namjoon knocked on the door and entered, finding them and his eyes locked into Jihyun.

"Shit is he alright? What happened?" Namjoon closed the door and helped Jungkook pick him up, noticing how light he's gotten.

"Fuck, why is he so light? Has he been-" Namjoon looked at the laptops screen and read the words slowly, his brain having a hard time comprehending what just happened.

"Namjoon..Jihyun hasn't been eating. Some antis commented under his posts about how "fat" he was and it got to Jihyun's head. This has been his diet for the past week." Yoongi explained, watching as Namjoon sat down on the bed and pulled Jihyun's head into his lap. He brushed his hair as Jihyun's eyes fluttered open.

"Jihyun..we're gonna help you. We don't want you to force yourself to stop eating, it's not good for your health. Ask Jimin of how much of a risk he was doing this. Your not fat, not at all. If anything, your the perfect build. Don't let fake supporters get to you, your perfect just the way you are."

Jihyun geared up at the words and covered his eyes with his arm, turning to hide his face in Namjoon's stomach. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon's torso, Yoongi rubbing the youngest back, providing comfort.

"Your beautiful Jihyun, don't listen to the antis. Your perfect just the way you are in our eyes. And that's all that should matter." Jungkook whispered, laying down beside Jihyun's head. Namjoon smiled and continued to brush his hair.

"Jungkook-ah! Get down here right now!" Jin yelled from the kitchen and he gulped.

"Gotta blast, take care of him for me," Jungkook kisses all three boys' cheeks and walked out the room, yelling a 'yeah!'

Jihyun snuffed as he sat up, wiping his eyes. He cleared his throat and grabbed his laptop. Namjoon and Yoongi are watching Jihyun carefully, watching him move the mouse over the delete button on the document.
Namjoon gently placed his hand on Jihyun's, giving him a reassuring squeeze.

"Doing this will help you, I promise you baby," Namjoon encouraged him. Jihyun hesitantly clicked the delete button and the document went away. A blank, white screen staring back at him.

"Now let's go get you something to eat," Yoongi removed the laptop from Jihyun's lap and guided him downstairs, Jihyun wiping his eyes as he walked down the steps, gripping Yoongi's hand. The rapper looked back at him and gave him a smile.

"Hoseok sunshine, can you make Jihyun something to eat?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok immediately got up.

"Of course, anything for my little baby," Hoseok pinches Jihyun's cheek and Jihyun laughed, smacking his hand away and following him into the kitchen, Yoongi going his own way.

Jihyun sat on the counter, watching his lover as he moved around the kitchen gracefully. He smiled as Hoseok hummed softly, turning the stove on as he poured oil in the pain, spreading it around.

"So how long has it been since you ate something? And by something I mean like an actual meal three times a day." Hoseok asked, a smile still on his face as Jihyun tensed up. He stayed silent as Jin turned the heat on low, and stood in between Jihyun's legs. He gave a deadly smile and forced Jihyun to look at him.