Chapter 2

User1: Jihyun is so fat it's not even funny like wtf 😂

User2: How is BigHit even dealing with that fat pig called Jihyun? 🤮

User3: Can we just talk about how fat Jihyun is for a second?
[click to view image]

User4: Jihyun is so fucking fat. Why is he still even working with BigHit? BigHit needs to remove him immediately🤢

Jihyun scrolled through the comment under his post, taking each one to heart. He started planning a diet on Microsoft, saving it to a hidden file so he didn't worry anyone.

New Diet!!
-One meal a day.
-Zero Snacks.
-ONLY WATER!!
-Enhance workout by two.
-Go running everyday.
-NO SLACKING!!

Jihyun saved the small note to his files. He would eat at 6, then go running after letting his stomach settle. After that, he would go into the personal gym in his basement and do his workout twice. He would then shower and sleep, then repeat everyday. Shouldn't be hard. Only problem would be that he had to hide the diet from his seven husbands who he's been married to for a few months now.

His phone started ringing and looked at the contact. He picked up and walked outside, clearing his throat to prevent any cracking and making sure the clearness is there.

"Hello, this is Park Jihyun speaking."

"Hello Jihyun, nice to hear from you. The company needs you to come down so we can discuss your new album release. If you can make it here in at least 20 minutes it would be best."

"Let me put on something decent then I'll be on my way, I'll see you then manager-nim,"

"See you then, Jihyun."

The line then ended. Jihyun set his laptop aside, closing out of his files and shutting his computer down. He got up from the couch, stretching to get rid of any tiredness still in his body. He rushed up the stairs to his room, getting ready quickly so he can hurry and get down to the company.

Jihyun was stopped by Namjoon in the hallway, asking where he was going.

"Oh, the company called me in for a album release. It'll only be a little while, I promise. Love you Joonie, I'll see you soon!" Jihyun pecked Namjoon's lips and rushed down the stairs, slipping his shoes on and rushing out the door.

Namjoon smiled and gently touched his lips with his hand, giggling like a school girl who just got their first kiss from their ultimate crush.

"Namjoon-hyung, what are you giggling about this time?" Taehyung asked the leader of his group, crossing his arms with a teasing smile on his face.

"Oh, just the fact Jihyunie deary gave me a kiss before he left," Namjoon teased, smirking at the alien boy, who looked shocked.

"Since when did Jihyunie have to leave?! Is he still here?!" Taehyung screamed, telling down the stairs and opening the front door just in time to see Jihyun pull out of the driveway, driving off to who knows where.

"Where's he going?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who came walking down the stairs, a smug look on his face.

"Oh you know, here and there."

Taehyung pouted at Namjoon's response, crossing his arms with a huff, stomping his way over to the couch.

"I'm joking, he's heading down to the company for an album release discussion. He'll be back soon baby," Namjoon kissed Taehyung's forehead, causing Taehyung to drop his act and pat beside him on the couch. Namjoon chuckled and sat down, opening his arms, letting Taehyung get comfortable on him and started running his hands through the boy's soft hair.

Jungkook came down the stairs, looking around for someone. He looked around the living room before leaving, peeking his head into the kitchen, before going into the game room for a minute before coming back out with a huff.

"Namjoonie-hyung, do you know where Jihyun is? I've been looking around for him and I can't seem to find him," Jungkook huffed, blowing his long hair out of his eyes,

"He went down to the company to talk about his album release Kookie, he'll be back soon." Taehyung answered for Namjoon, his eyes closed contently at the feeling of relaxation from Namjoon messing with his hair.

"Why, did you need something from him?" Namjoon asked, pausing his show on Netflix to look at Jungkook, who sighed.

"His laptop has my Golden Closet Films that I was working on, and I needed to work on it today to at least put it out." Jungkook plopped down on the couch, before seeing the laptop on the counter.

"Oh, never mind. I'll just text him real quick asking if I could use it while he's gone, thanks Namjoonie, TaeTae," Jungkook grabbed the laptop and left to go up stairs.

"Nammie...could you turn it down just a little..? I didn't sleep well last night.." Taehyung asked from Namjoon's chest, to which he hummed. He turned the tv down as requested by Taehyung, kissing his forehead.

"Sleep well, my alien," Namjoon whispered, seeing Taehyung smile.
~--------~~~--------~
"Alright Jihyun, Dow have you decided on the cover for your album? The official cover?" Bang PD asked as Jihyun nodded, asking for a second as he pulled out the art piece he had Taehyung help draw with him.

"I want it to resemble that the moment in life you find yourself standing with people you love, they'll always be by you, resembling the four people standing beside each other on the hill," Jihyun slid the art piece over to Bang PD who looked over it, nodding his head.

"Wonderful meaning, it really catches people's attention to the the meaning of this image,"

"So the album will be released on August 1st. This is all we needed to discuss, thank you for taking the time to come down here."

"My pleasure, Band PD-nim, I'll be in my way now," Jihyun stood up and bowed. He opened the door to exit the room before he was called by Bang PD.

"You've grown up so much, Jihyun. I'm proud of you," Jihyun felt pride overwhelm him as he smiled, bowed once again and left the room. He felt giddy as he exited the company, walking towards his car.