Chapter 4

Jihyun was still in the dream, but was somewhere new. The hospital.

Seven years later, his mother gave birth to her last child, the little girl. Her name was Ping-Ping.

"Jihyun! Don't you have a job to be working at?!" His father yelled at him, Jihyun flinching, going to explain he was here for the birth of his little sister, but his father and mother kicked him out the hospital room.

Jihyun took a deep breath. He held his tears in, not letting himself get weak because his parents had been ignoring him for what, 7years of his life now?

He was 16, he was used to his treatment now. He couldn't give a crap about what his parents thought of him now, they had their two little bundles of joy in front of them. He was just somebody who could help pay the bills, only needed when something had to be done.

Jihyun followed his 16year old self, knowing exactly where he was going- the BigHit building. He smiled as he looked at the building he basically grew up in,having been a trainee for 3 years of course.

Jihyun started following his younger self, crossing the street. Not seeing the car coming, he looked alarmed as the car made contact with his body, sending him flying.

The person from the car got out, running over. Everything was hazy. Jihyun couldn't see, everything was blurry. His white shirt was getting stained from the gash he got when he hit a piece of large glass in the road.

The person stood over him, their hood falling. Jihyun squinted his eyes, his vision clearing as he stared longer, the face seeming familiar but he can't exactly tell who with the pain he was going through.

It all hit him with full force, the person crouching down and whispering something in his ear. His eyes widened as he realized who the person was, tears falling, a scream rising up his throat.

The person grabbed the boy, Jihyun looked towards where his younger self was, him being no where to be found.

The person picked Jihyun up, carrying him to his car, throwing him in the back seat. The person glared at Jihyun, spitting curses as he hopped in the drivers seat, taking off down the road.

"Today..you should watch your back." Jihyun's father reached behind him and grabbed a syringe, stabbing it into Jihyun's leg.

Jihyun woke up with a start. Panting heavily, he stared at the peacefully sleeping Jimin on his lap. He took a deep breath, convincing himself he was happy. He gently moved Jimin, slowly getting up, trying not to disturb the sick male.

He successfully got up without waking Jimin up, tiptoeing out the room, making sure he had his phone. He walked towards Jungkook's room and knocked, hearing Jungkook yell come in. He entered the room upon permission and seem Jungkook sitting in his chair playing Overwatch.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder and greeted Jihyun, giving him a smile before turning back to his game.

"Jungkookie..is it alright if i lay down in here?" Jihyun asked, approaching him. "Of course Jihyunie, make yourself comfortable."

Jihyun shuffled towards the bed, laying down on the sheets, watching Jungkook play intensely. He studied Jungkook's features, wondering when did he get so handsome? He got up from the bed, walking over to Jungkook and slowly climbing in his lap. Jungkook chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around Jihyun once he was situated, humming as Jihyun placed his head into his neck.

Jihyun placed light kisses, showing his appreciation to Jungkook. Jungkook hummed, rubbing Jihyun's hair softly with his cheek. Victory came to Jungkook as he won his match, taking his phone out and getting a picture of how cute Jihyun was being.

"Babyyyy, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, placing a kiss on the side of his head.

"I had a bad dream.." Jihyun mumbled, shivering as he thought of it. "It was terrible..I don't wanna talk about it right now.." Jihyun sighed, and Jungkook nodded his head, understanding him.

"I'm here for you when your ready to talk, okay baby?" Jungkook pulled Jihyun's head out of his neck for a second and looked at the marks he left on him this morning.

Jungkook grabbed Jihyun's arms gently and rolled his sleeves up, looking for any scratching. Usually when Jihyun had nightmares he would scratch where his cuts were, but he found none.

He lightly kissed Jihyun's head, whispering sweet things and how proud he was of him. Jihyun smiled at the praise, kissing Jungkook's neck. The boy just sat back, letting his arms rest around Jihyun's waist, tilting his neck to give him more access.

Jihyun trailed kisses up Jungkook's neck and to his lips, holding the sides of his face while Jungkook's hands gripped Jihyun's waist tightly. He cracked his eye open as the battle music played from Overwatch, a match about to begin. He pulled away, resting his forehead against Jihyun's.

"Baby..a match is about to start. If you can be patient for the time being, I promise I'll give you a reward.." Jungkook whispered, brushing Jihyun's hair back and Jihyun nodded, closing his eyes and sliding his head to lay on Jungkook's shoulder. Jihyun's hand roamed down until they found Jungkook's waist, connecting his hands and resting.

Jungkook sighed in content and rested his head against his husbands. He turned the tv low, and concentrated on the game. He snuck a few glances at his husband who about five minutes into the game had took a nap on Jungkook's shoulder.

He smiled at Jihyun's peacefulness, the game slowly coming to an end.

About ten minutes later, Victory crosses Jungkook's line of sight and he turned off the game. He wrapped his arms around Jihyun's frame, and frowned. His waist was definitely smaller than it normally was, and it wasn't good.

He picked Jihyun up from underneath his thighs and laid him on the bed. He lifted his thin short slowly, looking at the difference in his waist. He sighed as he walked out the room quietly, finding Yoongi and pulling him into his room.