Part 1

Jia Hua has just finished her last lecture today. She tried many times to call her boyfriend. In the last two months, they are rarely getting in touch since Fang Jie has been busy with his thesis for final year. Comparing to the past he used to message Jia Hua every day and call her three times a week. He even always actively check her up on Wechat and Weibo account. However, it is getting lesser each passing days after he started his last semester.

Again, the busy tone on the other line made Jia Hua let out her deep sigh. She then messaged him

Fang Jie, i miss you. When will you are not busy so we can go on the date?

Logging in her Weibo account, Jia Hua went to her boyfriend account which was in offline. The last logging was a week ago which only posted the laptop screen, the pile of papers, and a cup of coffee besides laptop with the caption "ready to accomplish the final chapter".

Jia Hua's lip curved upward. Her crystal big eyes shone in satisfaction. It seemed like Fang Jie will graduate this year. She remembered his vow after 500 days anniversary in their relationship that he will propose her after graduated from university.They are in backstreet relationship so her grandpa has not been aware that she has indeed a boyfriend. She has been estatic since she is being subject of envy from girls in the campus while having a very handsome, tall, and popular boyfriend. Fang Jie had been titled as the hottest senior when she entered her first year. Not only he did many achievements in academic, he was also being the president of reading club and organized the student council as the president for two years in a row.

Probably he is very busy too today

Jia Hua thought while she was walking through the gate. Still busying with her mobile phone, someone was approaching from the front. His shadow fell unto Jia Hua's sight. She then stopped her steps and lifted her head.

A quite handsome man with the neat cut hair and 180 centimetres in height smiled tenderly.

"Gege." Jia Hua smiled back with the shimmering eyes.

"Young miss, do you want to go back to dormitory? Or do you want to go somewhere?" That man spoke politely with adoring look.

Jia Hua considered his questions for while. It is still 4.30 pm in the afternoon.

"Gege, let's go for tea time. We can have dinner too before I am back to my place."

The man nodded his head. "Then, young miss, we will go to your usual coffee shop."

As he just led the way, Jia Hua suddenly remembered something.

"Gege, let's go to the new coffee shop. It just opened a month ago."

Yang Jiahao, that man just responded with a faint smile when Jia Hua expressed her enthusiastic face. He is her bodyguard since 5 years ago and is always being helpless against her so everything she wants he will surely fulfil it as long as she looks happy.

Five years ago, when she was almost 16 years old, there were kidnappers who got her from high school and brought her to the abandoned warehouse. They confined her for two days before her grandpa's people successfully managed to rescue her. However, this event left a traumatic feeling inside her heart in which required a physiatrist to cure her panic attack. Since then, her grandpa commanded Yang Jiahao to protect her from any harm.

Jia Hua still immersed in her Weibo account even inside the car while Yang Jiahao has been ready to start the engine. He glanced her with sideway look. Shaking his head in amusement, he moved forward to fasten the seatbelt around Jia Hua's body.