Part 2

"Let's break up. I feel our relationship so bland. I am tired with your constant whining."

Jia Hua was standing without move. Her body was stiff and her face went pale. It seemed like a cold water pouring down her entire body.

Fang Jie's tone was flat, no affection left. Even his eyes felt distant, brought shiver running Jia Hua spine.

Lixua is trying to reach Jia Hua with a worried look. Altough her heart was in full of satisfaction and pride when looking at Jia Hua shocking face.

"Jia Hua, ..."

"Don't touch." Jia Hua spoke in cold tone while her eyes lowered to the floor.

Lixue stop walking and turned her face back to Fang Jia who was still sitting calmly.

"Fang Jie, ..."

Jia Hua bite her lips, feeling bitterly. She has never called her boyfriend with name. Lixue's affectionated tone made her mocking herself. No wonder Lixue often came in between them despite her calm expression and normal expression towards Fang Jie. Who knew they will have some sort of closeness like this?

Seeing Fang Jie disregard her presence, a sudden anger erupted in Jia Hua mind. He even reached Lixue's arm to pull her out so that she was back to sitting position.

Without thinking the consequences, Jia Hua took a cup of glass filled water and threw it to both of them. Lixue screamed in suprised voice. Fang Jie reacted seconds late by stood up and wanted to pull Jia Hua hand. However, his action was cut off by Yang Jiahao who could bear to wait the scene folded.

Fang Jie felt hard pains when his hand was gripped by someone. Unconsciously he lifted his head since the other party has been taller by a head. All eyes in the coffee shop fixed at their every move.

"Jia Hua, tell him to let off my hand. Don't make scene here." Fang Jie spoke in annoyed tone.

Since he has been in relationship with Jia Hua, he knew the man in front of him very well for 2 years. This man often make him irritated many times due to his consistent presence around them.

Yang Jiahao pressed Fang Jie hand until the latter felt his bones almost been cracked up.

"Jia Hua, don't make me feel getting sick of you." Fang Jie gritted his teeth while spoke in disgusting tone.

"Gege, let him go." Jia Hua finally opened her mouth.

Yang Jiahao then freed Fang Jie but he did not forget to twist that man's wrist. This made Fang Jie squalled in pain.

"Fang gege, Lixue. I think both of you deserve each other since you two are pathetic."

"Jia Hua, ..." Fang Jie warned with his face got angrier.

Jia Hua smiled in mockery. "Fang gege, your true self is really a true jerk."

"Jia Hua, don't think highly of yourself. There is no man who will be willing to love the spoiled princess like you. Without your family's wealth, you are boring and no charm at all." Fang Jie face reddened in anger. His tone especially was getting high as people were watching them.

Yang Jiahao has just tried grabbing his neck since he could stand this selfish man, but Jia Hua' s word prevented him.

"Gege, let's go now please."

Without waiting his response, Jia Hua went out ahead in quick pace after grabbed her bag. This entire episode made people inside were whispering and glancing at the couple who were standing with wet face and clothes. Lixue face was in extreme red color.