Part 5

Long Jie was walking in elegant manner, not disturbed by the noise around. He looked satisfied and casually exploring the corridors. In front of him, there was a chaos between a man and a girl. Her back looked familiar, however he was not sure on his memory. Slowly, he was approaching. Meanwhile nurses in their post has been frozen seeing the argument.

"I won't withdrew my lawsuit. I'll make sure them to punish you." The man screamed in rage.

Jia Hua crossed her arm, her beautiful eyes sparkled confidently.

"Mister pervert, no need more talking. This is hospital."

Hao Yu eyes widened when hearing Jia Hua casually gave him nickname.

"You ... how dare ... you ..." He shallowed his word hardly, feeling humiliated. His reputation has already tarnished entirely, thanks to this little woman.

"I also get disadvantages in this situations. At least you can still perform your bed matter with woman, while my freedom will be restricted."

Long Jie could not hold his laugh, making all eyes glanced him. Some nurses tried to hide their laugh while the first man face was getting uglier.

Jia Hua cute face looked confused. Who is this stranger?

Before this, she felt annoyed when the one who kicked by her ranted endlessly in front of police officers. Even after them left, that man disgruntled countless time. He could not even been stopped by nurses. Jia Hua had to suppress her will to punch hard that face.

Long Jie closed the gap between them. His smile carried tenderness, making some nurses were in daze.

"Please forgive my rude intrusion. Mister Guan Hao Yu, let me introduce myself. I am Cheng Long Jie from Jinhai Group. Here my card name."

Hearing that name, Hao Yu face went pale. Is this person really the young master of Cheng family who is rumored as the most intelligent and ruthless among Cheng members?

Hao Yu attitude suddenly has changed drastically.

"Oh, eh, Mister Cheng. Nice to meet you."

Long Jie lips twisted in huge smile. Again his eyes showed tenderness.

"Mister Guan, that night I was present too and had already testified my point of view."

Hao Yu stared at him in fear. Although never witnessed Long Jua's ruthlessness, rumor has it that this man's fake gentleman and friendly face have been truly deceiving to cover his reputation as heartless and cold man.

"Oh, Mister Cheng was also in the nightclub that time? I think there is misunderstanding so I just want to clear it with this girl."

"Then, I think there's nothing discussed between Mister Guan and this lady, isn't it? Well, I heard from doctor that Mister Guan need more rest to recuperate."

Despite his face was full of smile, his tone carried the warning and coldness. This made Hao Yu felt chilly running his spine. All these event were witnessed by Jia Hua with great admiration.

After Hao Yu left hurriedly, Long Jie lowered his eyes unto Jia Hua.

"Are you alright, Miss Wu?" He asked in tender tone. His eyes especially illuminated loving look.

Jia Hua stared blankly. Her heart stirred confusion. As if he can be getting through her mind, Long Jie smiled affectionately.

"I am Cheng Long Jie, your witness."