Part 3

"Thank you for your help. Please excuse me."

Jia Hua tried to be polite before her anger bursting out uncontrollably, especially when meeting their disgusting eyes which appeared like looking at their prey.

However, when she was passing by, the one who spoke first pulled her towards his body. Jia Hua eyes widened in surprised.

"Come on, baby. Don't play hard to get."

His friends laughed after he finished his words. Jia Hua felt annoyed.

"Let's have fun tonight. You are quite my type."

What the hell!

Jia Hua almost swore at his face. She tried to retracting her right arm but this man stubbornly held her.

"Mister, please let me go. I am not interested at all."

She just broke up and restrained her anger so hard. Who is the hell this man trying to do?Pissing her off?

"Beauty, I can make you happy. Don't worry, I will rent VIP room for us. My friends will be in another room."

He winked after that. His other hand encircle her slim waist and its strength pushed her body to fall into his hug.

"We'll have so much fun, baby. I'll make sure you be happy."

Within their range, a young handsome man just came back from finishing his call. He squinted his eyes in curious look. His instinct encouraged him to approach them, particularly when seeing the young woman looked like being harassed by one man.However, just walking few stops the extraordinary moment happened.

Jia Hua was in the verge of exploding. The man's right hand has already caressed her back while another hand was around her waist. Without warning, she kicked his private part in full power. This attack made huge shock in their faces, particularly the one who had been kicked. This man screamed in pain while his friends quickly held his body from both sides. The handsome man who was about few steps from them suddenly stopped. His face showed surprised look.

Meanwhile, the impact of kick teribbly affected that man who flirted with Jia Hua. He was helplessly falling on the floor while his hands holding his private part to reduce the aftermath pains.

"You ..." He stared at Jia Hua in unbelievable look.

"Hao Yu ..." His friends called him worriedly. They observed his painful look and checked his private part which is covered by black pant.

Both glanced each other. Then they turned their eyes to Jia Hua who tried so hard to stabilize her posture.

"Chen Long, Li Wei, catch that woman." That man spoke with difficulties. The handsome man who witnessed this instinctively stepped forward.

Again he was in shocked state when seeing that man's friend from the right side quickly run to give her lesson. However, beyond their wildest imagination, Jia Hua knocked his out after struggled against his strength for three minutes. She used front kick to defeat him. Her strength was much weaker since she was drunk, but this still injured the man. Then she was back in alert position.

"You ..." The first young man was getting angrier.

He was still in grief. His pains increased rapidly.

The handsome man was in awe. He never expected that the woman would be more powerful. A slight smile appeared in his thin lips.

Interesting woman!Who would think that she even manage to take down man?!