Part 6

Jia Hua has been getting bored in monotonic routine. As the result, she has pestered nurses many times to get Li Jun. Butler Heng even moved her into VIP ward so she can recover at ease. This frustrated her further. Ming Yue occasionally visited her to relieve her boredom. However, Jia Hua impatience increased.

In day 5, she almost exploded. "Doctor Sheng, I have to meet Doctor Mo. Uncle Heng can only be convinced by him."

Shi Ru smiled friendly. For the last four days, he secretly admired her persistent effort to meet Li Jun. It is just his best friend is the most talented surgeon in T city who holds high reputation among young surgeons. This little woman is a mere patient who can't demand Li Jun presence.

"Miss Wu, Doctor Mo is truly busy man. His schedule is packaged already for entire weeks even for months."

Jia Hua clenched her fist. This is basically a confine from her grandpa. He even reject her calls and Butler Heng has always responded instead. Furthermore, she couldn't escape from hospital since Yang Jiahao and two bodyguard wearing black suit followed her every move. She begged Yang Jiahao using her heartfelt plea and pitiful look, but that man with his utmost effort managed to harden his heart and refuse decisively. At the result, she could only gnashed her teeth and vented her frustration by eating a bit too much.

Shi Ru came back to the private room with a huge grin. Without knocking the door, he pushed it excitedly. Li Jun who concentrated on his paperwork lifted his head in this sudden intrusion. His long eyelashes were narrowed, clearly looked irritated and its intensity increased when Shi Ru instead of backing off, just returned the first man annoyance with the victorious smile. He quickly strode towards the wooden desk and sat casually.

A huge smug appeared. This alerted Li Jun five senses.

"She is looking for you again."

Li Jun turned back on his paperwork. He has known who "she" referred by Shi Ru. That woman is really pushing his limit with her cheap tricks. For days, she tried to lure him to find her.

"Hey, are you really that heartless?She is your patient, isn't she?" Shi Ru leaned forward.

"Just ignore her."

That spoiled princess who only knows fairy tales, comfortable life, and beautiful world

Li Jun snorted in disdain. She even deceived nurses by pretending to feel pain in stomach and demand his attendance. She also tried to invade his room using excuse the food from her family as token of gratitude. Another day, she fainted in front of nurse station so that he was called in the middle of morning team meeting. Just yesterday she sneaked up from her bodyguards and was seeking his room.

"Buddy, seriously. Which family clan she is belong to make her staying in the hospital for week?Just for minor injury?" Shi Ru asked in disbelief.

"I don't know and don't care. I just spoke to butler of that family."

"Her family must be filthy rich to pay for VIP room and the best care from hospital. Li Jun, you should know many rich daughters."

Li Jun raised his brows and a pair of deep black eyes showed irritation to the extreme.

"Just back to your work!I am very busy."

Just as Shi Ru is trying to retaliate,someone knocked the door.

"Come in."

A young man with neat hair and formal attire entered in.

"Doctor Mo, the Director want to meet you 10 minutes later." Said that man bowed his head.