Part 4

The sun rises beautifully in the morning, greeting the start of the day with its warmness. This especially accompanied by the hotness of summer and its breathtaking views from glass windows.

Jia Hua eyelid fluttered before it was opened slowly. Her sight caught the white ceiling and the fragrance of disinfectant invaded her nose. While trying to sit, a bit dizziness fulfilled her head.

She recalled the series of event last night. However, the effect of hangover made her memories a bit blur.

Suddenly, Jia Hua squealed in panic. For how long she spent the time lying motionless on the bed?

Unconsciously, she released the IV drip and abruptly stood up. Unfortunately, her dizziness attacked mercilessly. When stepped in the floor, her consciousness was getting off rapidly.

Li Jun just finished his morning duty when nurse head reported the female patient last night have still not awaken even though the couple hours passed. His brows furrowed. That troublesome patient especially his number one case which he wanted to avoid was shoved to him with no options.

He strode quickly, passing the nurse station which was full of admiration from all nurses there.

"Oh my, Doctor Mo is still handsome as usual." A shortest nurse with slim waist screamed enthusiastically.

"Mmmm... i really want to be his pocket so I can see his beautiful face at anytime." Another young nurse spoke in daydreaming state.

"Yeah, imagine when he smiles at you and kiss you by his sexy lips. Oh, no. My heart is beating faster as it will be popped out soon."

"Hey, stop dreaming. Doctor Mo will not see all of you. Even he has not batted his eyes on the beauties, more so you all with your average looks." The most beautiful nurse among them was standing with crossed arms.

When they heard her words, their face sulked in disappointed expressions.

This is general knowledge among nurses in the Shengli East Hospital, particularly in the emergency room that Mo Li Jun is the most handsome intern with dark eyes, black jet hair, tall nose, long eyelashes, and the tallest in height. All these physical attraction were combined with his intelligence and skills in surgery. Even senior doctors feel jealous of his identity as the renowned talented doctor from prestigious university in USA and the eldest son of Shengli East Hospital's owner.

Many times, different nurses has tried to curry favors on him. Even the female patients have been attracted to his polite and gentle attitudes. However, Mo Li Jun seems have no interest in women whatsoever. He have always been closer to Sheng Shi Ru, the second most handsome intern voted by nurses. This closeness especially made nurses feeling heartbroken since the rumor spread that those two have been in ambiguous relationship. If Shi Ru heard this baseless rumor, he surely wanted to crying out to the death.

Meanwhile, the subject of admiration has just entered the certain room when Jia Hua remain lying motionlessly.

The head nurse startled and quickly supported her to wake up.

"Miss Wu, you have to take rest. Your stomach is also ill."

Jia Hua stared at her pitifully. "Nurse, please help me to the toilet. I must go now."

Li Jun looked up, his face creasing into small frown.

"Miss Wu, you can't go."