•3rd person•
———————————————————————————

(Y/n) woke up to something calling her name, it was faint. But it was getting louder, and louder, every time it repeated her name.

"(Y/n)-Chan..."

"(Y/n)-Chan.."

"(Y/n)-Chan..!"

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!"

(Y/n) yelps as she falls off the couch, hearing a sigh. She looks up to see Aoi with a stern look, (Y/n) giggled nervously. "Get up! I made breakfast, and the cats are already eating." Aoi told (Y/n), walking back into the kitchen. (Y/n) gets off the ground, following Aoi to the kitchen. Once she's in the kitchen, she notices the cats eating. But, she decides to just ignore what happened yesterday. (Y/n) sits where she usually sits at the table, and Aoi puts a bowl of miso soup and bowl of rice for (Y/n). (Y/n) breaks her chopsticks apart and starts eating the miso soup first, saving the rice for last.

While eating, she feels like she's being stared at. She turns her head, only to see Nezuko staring right at her. (Y/n) flinches, taken aback that she couldn't notice Nezuko getting on the table. After awhile of staring back and forth, (Y/n) goes back to eating. Finishing her miso soup, and then getting to the rice.

After she finishes her rice, she turns her head to the right. Only to see all the cats staring right at her, as if they wanted something. But hey, you never know why cats stare at people. So, she just got up and washed her own dish. Hoping the cats would stop staring, but..they didn't..they just kept staring. They followed poor (Y/n) around the house, meowing at you non-stop. Heck, they even followed (Y/n) to the bathroom!! (Y/n) sits on the couch, staring literally at nothing with bloodshot eyes. Showing how very annoyed (Y/n) was, and that didn't go unnoticed by Aoi. "Ano, (Y/n)-Chan..? You okay?" Aoi asked, her face showing a bit of concern.

The said (H/c) slowly turn her head towards Aoi, then bolts straight at her and starts shaking poor Aoi by the shoulders. "NO, I'M NOT OK!! THEY STARTED STARING AT ME FOR SOME REASON TO FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE AND MEOWING NON-STOP!!" (Y/n) yells, saying what the cats really did the whole time.

"HEY—LET ME GO, (Y/N)-CHAN!!" Aoi yells out, completely surprised that (Y/n) is pretty much annoyed. (Y/n) let's go of Aoi, staring blankly at Aoi. Aoi sighs, crossing her arms. "Maybe they just want some attention?" Aoi said, giving (Y/n) the answer to what they wanted. (Y/n) slapped her hand on her forehead, how could she be so blind?! The whole time I was ignoring them! (Y/n) sighs, thanking Aoi for the answer. She walks away, going to find the cats where they went. Remembering how they gave up on trying to get her attention all day, she wouldn't admit it but she felt kinda pretty much guilty about it.

(Y/n) finds the cats she was looking for, but..they were in a group like circle..? Shaking her head, she dismissed that thought to the side. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" (Y/n) ask, not going unnoticed that Tanjiro suddenly flinched. Nezuko dashes right at (Y/n), jumping straight into her arms. Which surprised (Y/n), not expecting Nezuko to be the one in her arms.

The other three were watching in jealousy, seeing as Nezuko is getting more of (Y/n)'s attention. (Y/n) then felt something touch her leg, looking down. She saw Tanjiro the one touching her leg, staring up at her. (Y/n) getting the hint, she picked up Tanjiro and carried both him and Nezuko. Hearing a meow, she finds Zenitsu at her feet. She puts Nezuko on her head, then picks up Zenitsu. Zenitsu jumping onto her shoulders, rubbing his cheek against hers. Purring while cuddling onto her more, liking the attention he's now getting. She notices Inosuke watching, she sits down and pats her lap.

She was expecting for the boar head, cat to jump into her lap. But, she got head butted in the stomach instead. Coughing a bit, she pats Inosuke anyways. Which calmed him down, and made Nezuko, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu get jealous. Which made them growl at Inosuke, making (Y/n) turn her attention to them. And (Y/n) spent the whole day giving the cats attention and affection, but completely forgetting about why they were in a circle..

Attention and Affection, one of the most things you'd want to have..

—————————————————————————I don't know why anyone would regard such beauty as bad luck

I don't know why anyone would regard
such beauty as bad luck..———————————————————————————
!Taisho Secret!
(Y/n)-Chan can be a bit of an idiot at times, but she is also kinda smart. She just doesn't understand things like attention and affection.
———————————————————————————
(A/n)
Very srry that the chapter is kinda short, I'm almost running out of ideas. ;-; soo..can u guys help me out a bit..? I also tried making this a lot of fluff..I wanted to thx u guys so much for reading my fanfic!!😭😭———————————————————————————
Now playing:Ah, a wonderful cat life
Cover by:Soraru & Lon