十五

—————————————————————————
•3rd person•—————————————————————————

"(Y/n)-Chan?" Aoi called for the latter, wondering why she went very quiet. Silence was the only response. Aoi snapped her fingers in front of (Y/n) face, being able to get her to snap out of her shock and maybe even blink a few times.

"No, I haven't seen him." (Y/n) lied as she shook her head.

She was about to close the door, until Zenitsu said something. "But..I hear another heart beating in your room..." Zenitsu looked a little confused, wondering why (Y/n) was lying. "I also sense a familiar presence in there too!" Inosuke butted in, seeming to be ready to barge in the room any second.

Aoi stared at (Y/n) with a observing face. "(Y/n)-Chan, do you have Tanjiro in there with you?" Aoi asked as she squinted her blue eyes at (Y/n), crossing her arms as she was asking. (Y/n) sighed, knowing she won't get away with this, so she accepted her fate. "Tanjiro, you can come out now." (Y/n) called for the said latter, looking behind her. Tanjiro came out slowly from under the bed, soon standing next to (Y/n). Aoi just seemed to be more angry for some reason. "Tanjiro, what were you doing in (Y/n) room?" Aoi asked as she glared daggers at the boy, her tone sounding a bit furious. Tanjiro tensed up, seeming to be sweating a lot. He knew he couldn't lie, he had to tell the truth. But he was to embarrassed and nervous to tell the truth, so he thought of one thing. He slowly looked at the person beside him, which was (Y/n). Hoping she'd get the idea, and when (Y/n) understood what he was trying to do.

(Y/n) deadpanned at him.

(Y/n) wasn't surprised at all, she knew he wouldn't able to lie. And the only thing she did as a response was a shook of a head, still deadpanned.

Tanjiro was shocked, all his hopes that he put into (Y/n) was down the drain. Sometimes he wondered, why did she have to be so cold at times like this. Tanjiro turned his gaze onto Aoi after she called his name, sweating even more when he saw her glare getting even worse. If looks could kill, he'd be dead for good.

Sucking in a breath, he was about to tell the truth. Until (Y/n) interrupted.

"He wanted to cuddle." (Y/n) said monotonously, not only deadpanning at Tanjiro, but the others as well. Tanjiro just stood there, his mouth open and frozen in his whole body.

And that's when Tanjiro got chased the whole day. With a few moments of Tanjiro almost on the verge of death, while (Y/n) just did her own thing and watched it all happen. But soon turned into a tug a war, well, more like a new game called 'Steal (Y/n)!'. Boy did (Y/n) not like the new game at all. Because let's just say that she wasn't able to eat her own pocky in peace, nor do other stuff cause of being thrown into random arms of her dear friends.

—————————————————————————
•2nd person•—————————————————————————

You were woken up by the sunlight kissing your face as it peaked through the curtains, meaning it was morning already. Groaning, you pull the blanket of your head. Trying to go back to sleep. Only for your clock to start beeping, making you sigh. Just great, you couldn't go back to sleep. Getting out of your blanket and slipping off the bed, you shuffled out your room. You noticed that the others weren't awake, so you guessed that you should make some breakfast for yourself.