•Master piece belongs to Zeldris•

—————————————————————————
•2nd person•
—————————————————————————

You start hearing faint whispers, only being able to hear a few things like. "What are we gonna do?", "Is she dead?", "What are we gonna do about the other girl?".

Your eyes started fluttering open.

And you open your eyes to see..the same trio that looked like your cats, talking to each other. And it also seemed like they were to focus on panicking, that they didn't notice you were awake. You felt warm, noticing how a checkered haori was laid onto you like a blanket. Looking around with you eyes, you see that you're on the living couch. And you still could see that it was still dark outside, curious on how long you were unconscious.

You saw that it was 3:47 in the morning.

HOW COULD YOU NOT SLEEP FOR THAT LONG?! YOU JUST LITERALLY WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, AND ALL YOU WANT IS TO SLEEP!

"She's awake!" You hear Tanjiro say, turning your gaze to the trio. You saw they all had your attention on you, noting how they seemed a bit nervous.

'What an awkward silence..' You said to yourself in your head, feeling how the atmosphere got awkward. You were about to speak up, when Zenitsu said something that surprised you. "A..-Are you gonna t-throw us out..?" That sentence made you guilty, ashamed, and most of all. Remorse. Your brows furrow, showing your face that turned from a surprise to a frown. You sigh, standing up from the couch. Letting the checkered haori that belonged to Tanjiro, slip a bit from your shoulders.

"No, I won't throw you out." Your answer to Zenitsu's question surprised the trio, they thought that you were just gonna throw them out.

Le ●thers..

You take a few steps forward to them, continuing your talking.

"Yeah, it seems weird that my cats turned into people. But.." You inhale, you didn't notice you stopped breathing for a moment. "I don't care if you guys are my cats and just suddenly turn into people, and I won't throw you out after two days with you guys. Because.." You give out a small smile for a second, but that didn't go unnoticed by the trio.

"You're my friends.."

———————————————————————————
•Morning•———————————————————————————

"THEY'RE OUR WHAT?!" Aoi yells out loud, making the trio. Cover their ears, leaning back a little.

"I said they're our cats." You bluntly reply, pointing at the trio who looked back and forth at you and Aoi. "Do I have to drill it into your brain or what?" You said with sarcasm, already annoyed having to repeat what you said. Aoi sighs, knowing she's gonna have to buy more clothes.

"I'll go buy some clothes for them.." Aoi responds, groaning while shuffling towards the front door.
"(Y/n)-Chan, you can go make breakfast for them." Aoi telling you, closing the door while doing so. Just when she closed the door, the trio blurted out what they wanted. Sweat dropping at them, you nod and get in the kitchen. You recollect what they said, getting the ingredients out while deep in thought.