—————————————————————————
•3rd person•
—————————————————————————

The sky turning blue from it's darkest color, showing the white fluff clouds in the sky slowly moving.

The birds chirping softly in the trees, the sounds of leaves rustling, and quiet purrs. 'Wait..' (Y/n) thought, waking up a little by the second. 'Quiet purrs..?' (Y/n) repeated what she just heard, a confused expression dawning on her face as she wakes up.

Right after she opens her (e/c) eyes, Yoriichi and Michikatsu are both at her sides hugging her. (More like kinda squeezing her..—(c" ತ,_ತ) ) What's worse, is that they're not in their chibi forms. Yoriichi on her left, having his arm under from her left armpit to around her waist and his head laying on (Y/n)'s messy, (h/c), hair. Michikatsu on the right, his arm wrapped around her other waist and snuggling his head under (Y/n)'s jaw. 'No wonder there was purring..' (Y/n) said to herself in her thoughts while rolling her eyes, kinda annoyed on how their up all in her bubble.

(Y/n) thought how she's gonna have to get up without them waking up, which is gonna be hard.

As (Y/n) tried to think of an idea, she didn't realize what was happening while the brothers were asleep. Michikatsu presses his face onto her neck, holding her waist a bit more tighter and tangling his legs with hers. Trying to get all the warmth he could get, he even pulled her a bit closer to his own body. But it seems like Yoriichi wanted some too, he mimicked the same thing as Michikatsu, but pulled (Y/n) more closer to himself.

Which caused a tug a war, but two young men sleeping.

That's when (Y/n) was snapped out of her thoughts, due to Michikatsu suddenly pulling her into his chest. Giving her a big bear hug, while yoriichi just started growling and tugging on her sleeve. As if two siblings, as toddlers, fighting over a blanket.

When actually, it was just two young men fighting over a girl in their sleep. Which she found very, very, ridiculous.

And that's when they finally woke up.

"STOP TRYING TO TAKE THE BLANKET!"

"You can't take the blanket all to yourself, brother."

"YOU HAVE A DAMN HAORI ON!!"

"You have one as well, brother."

"WELL I'M STILL COLD!"

"So am I, brother."

Poor (Y/n) having to be in the middle of two young men, when they were actually toddlers.

"CAN YOU BOTH LET ME GO?! AND I'M NOT A DAMN BLANKET FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!" (Y/n) snapped, her morning not starting off so great. Right after (Y/n) snapped, both the Tsugikuni brothers let go immediately. But it didn't end there, it was just getting started for (Y/n) to start scolding them. "First of all, you guys could sleep on your own! You both have your own haori's to sleep with, you shouldn't be up all in my space bubble! And..—!" It went on and on, making the two brothers a little ashamed.

Why did they feel a little ashamed? Why weren't they guilty that much? Well, only one reason why.

They got to cuddle up against (Y/n).