❤️!Valentines Fluff!❤️

—————————————————————————
•3rd person•
—————————————————————————

(Y/n) was just walking out of her bedroom door, getting ready for her usual routine. Until, she felt something slither around her waist and pick her up. (Y/n) yelped, not expecting for somebody to pick her up out of nowhere.

And it looks like the person was running away with her like a knight in shining armor saving their beautiful princess. "Hey! Bring (Y/n)-Chan back!!" (Y/n) heard a yell behind her and the person carrying her, she looks to see tanjiro but see him getting smaller and smaller by each distance. Wondering who was the one carrying her, (Y/n) looked up at the one who was carrying her. It was Inosuke, without his mask. Inosuke, was expecting for (Y/n) to be amazed by his charms like the others. But, she just blankly stared at him. Inosuke just ran anyways, trying to get away from the others to be alone with (Y/n).

After awhile, Inosuke finally puts (Y/n) down. He was gonna take something out from behind his back to give to (Y/n), only to see her gone. Now it was Zenitsu turn to shine, today was the day for him to get the chance. Zenitsu was running with (Y/n) on his back, blushing madly looking almost like an tomato.

He stops at the couch, putting (Y/n) down after. He turns around and grabs both of her hands, which he found soft and small in his hands.

"(Y/n)-Chan, I wanna say..that..t-that.." When Zenitsu was about to finish his sentence, he gets interrupted. Which was from the one, and only, Tanjiro Kamado. "Zenitsu! (Y/n)-Chan needs space!" Tanjiro says, even though he was holding (Y/n) closer. "Mmhmph!" Nezuko muffles begins her bamboo muzzle, throwing her fists in the air while trying to get the males away from the (H/c).

And it looks like (Y/n) had enough, which was the point where she was irritated.

"WOULD YOU ALL STOP?!" (Y/n) yelled, getting all their attention by her unusual loud tone. They all looked at her, ashamed. (Y/n) regretted yelling at them, but they really need stop fighting all the time like siblings.

Sighing, she continues. "Now, what is going on today?" (Y/n) asked, wondering why today was such a ruckus and was mostly about her for some reason. All she gets responded with is Valentine gifts, a lot of it too. Chocolates, teddy bear, hearts, Valentine letters, Flowers, anything that would include Valentine's Day. (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder what was the heat dawning upon her cheeks, she felt weird in her stomach. It felt as if she wanted to smile so hard and it felt like butterflies in her stomach, but she refused to smile.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

♥︎