🌻 Three Of Us In This Room - Ryan Sitkowski

requested and posted via tumblr.

"No one can replace you, you know that right?"

He isn't lying. No one ever could. No one ever would. He plans to keep that silent promise true.

Ryan's hand comes to rest on your shoulder. His fingertips dancing along your skin as it reaches to your neck and he smirks when you shudder at the chill. He adores this, you. These moments where he has to keep you quiet as he tries to wait patiently to pound into you.

"I missed you."

He whispers, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

To hear those beautiful heavenly moans to escape past your pretty pouty pink lips. He is most definitely into deep and he knows this. He knows he can't let it this go. No one would ever be you.

He loves you. He is in love with you. He knows he is and as much as he tries to hide it. He's pretty sure you already know. You just don't speak it. He doesn't either. He loves you more then anything.

Nodding, you smile at him. Enjoying the feel of his skin on yours. His hands dancing across your skin while his breath is right on your neck. The magnetic pull the both of you have, it's almost too much for you at times.

"I don't want anyone else."

He sighs.

Opening your eyes to look at him with concern, "Ryan."

The next words waiting to be spoken shushed as his lips crash into yours. Desperate to have you close enough to him that this close could never be. The closest touch would never be enough for him, he needs you. He would die for you.

                                      ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

A pair of arms wrap around his waist and he hums at the contact of it. Sighing, he turns his head to look at the body beside him. His heart breaking at the sight of the body beside him. This is the part he hates of the day, the mornings to where he has to relive his past. Relive the day of where you had left.

Going home to a house with no one there that's you. Even if the woman beside him really did love him. She just wasn't you. She didn't have the hair color you did. She was a red head, green eyes, nice chest, skin fair, perfect to the eyes. His heart didn't lie with her. She didn't hold it in her hands like you did and still do.

She just would never compare to you. No one could. He meant that.

The woman beside him, it was never meant to be anything more then a side piece. She was his ex from high school. He didn't love her and still doesn't like he does you. He had married you for good sakes. It may not have been a real one but in his eyes, it was. He was real about everything. This even, you were okay with this. At least he thought you were.

"Good morning Ry."

She whispers pressing a kiss to his shoulder blade, a hand sneaking into his boxers to grab hold of his length. Smirking when he rolls over and grabs a handful of her red locks. Closing his eyes, he pictures you. Your hand stroking him, your lips dancing across skin as you lower to his length.

It almost works till the redhead opens her mouth, "We're going home today. You excited baby? Our own bed. I can ride your cock anyway i want babe. I can't wait."

She sighs with content, "Let me help you handsome."

With her mouth full, he goes back to the picture of you. Biting his tongue to keep from speaking your name, his current girlfriend doesn't need to know he's dreaming of his ex. The one who he knows she is jealous of. She always had been.