Chapter 3:🐅🐃🐊

(This will be all maphilindo,also martial)

I removed my shoes and took a shower from all the run I did,as I finished I changed up into some comfortable clothes then plopped into my bed and scroll some pics on Google to see if where I can buy some normal sport equipment's.

I also decide to go gyms and martial art classes,i ordered some,i sighed for a moment and put some music on to listen while resting.i took a small nap...

Martial's POV~

I went outside from my room to the frontyard for a while to feel the sun hitting me,it hurts but got used to it,i went inside to see Malaysia making milkshakes and the blender hurt my eardrums(if they did have ears) for how it was so loud the noise.

"Stop the noise malaysia!!"I screamed at him.

"Not my fault that the blender is noisy,im just making some cold drinks to cool us off,today has been really hot"he said while the blender stopped.

"Finally"I went to the kitchen as Malay gave me some of his milkshake,i admit it's pretty good

"So...what's up with Philip lately?"I asked while I sipped at my milkshake

"Haven't she told you yet?"he said while putting the other drinks at the dinning table.

"No"I said looking at him while he sit down beside me.

"They broke up with ame-"

"hah I knew that that bastard wouldn't be trusted!"..

he sighed"because America cheated on her with russia,then just now she started to change actually,she would do exercises and order sport equipment's like that box over there.."he said while pointing at the box that was on the floor near the couch.

"How come I didn't notice that?"..

"well it just arrived earlier when you were at your room,a also how was my milkshake?"he said while looking at me grinning.

"It's fucking horrible"I said while taking a sip.

"yeah right,maybe indo and Philip would want some"he said while taking the tray with drinks and went upstairs...

"i bet the dont"I said while laughing.

"Shut up bitch"...

"good luck~"and minding my own business...'damn this milkshake is good'i thought while drinking.

Malaysia's POV~

I went upstairs to indo's room and knocked on his door.

"Indo want some milkshake"he opened his door then took it away from my hand and drank it all"thanks"he said while closing his door.

Next is Philip,i went to her room and knocked on the door but she didn't opened it,i tried twisting the doorknob and it's not lock,i took a peek at her then saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed,i smiled then jut put the milkshake on her desk,then wrote a small letter next to it

Help yourself some milkshake,enjoy it

Malaysia~

I didn't want to bother her sleep,i went out from her room then closed it behind and went downstairs.

I saw martial going outside"where are you going?"I said while putting the tray at the dinning table near the kitchen.

"Obviously outside"he said while crossing his arms,i went back up to my room then lie down on my bed and also take quick nap.