Chapter 14:blue red black

°

°

°

°
I am finally free,feeling the soft sand on my feet is so relaxing while listening to the waves of the sea..

Having fun walking dryly and everyone swimming,having fun except for brother..

He's at the bar,I just decided to not train today,I do need a break.

I'm so curious tho...

I can feel like someone is watching me,staring at me...must be from my imagination.

But I just shrugged it off,I kept on walking and just stayed cool,feeling relaxed from everything,

But something is sending shivers through my spine,I felt eyes on me,more like someone is spying on me.

I checked at m back and saw no one,well...that's ...very weird..

I shook my head and continued walking,not minding anything, or even the one who is watching me,

While walking someone tapped my shoulder which made me flinch..

I grabbed this person's hand and put him down while his  face is on the ground,he groaned in pain...

I assume it's a male cause the muscular body and the males voice,

"Who are you?!?"I asked him as he coughed-

"It's *coughs*me...Kuya*coughs*del"...

I was shock at what he said,I immediately get off him and helped him stood up,

I patted his clothes removing the sand all around him, "I'm sorry Kuya"I apologized,he chuckled and patted my head.

"It's fine pearl,tho you are pretty strong"he said grinning,I hugged him tightly as he was shock at my action but hugged back.

"Nice to see you again Kuya"I said hidding my face on his chest..

"Woah...hehe,nice to see you too pearl,by the way what brings you here in Palawan at kumusta kayo nila martial?"he asked me with happiness..

We parted from the hug-"where doing fine,Kuya..how about you?I was going to ask the same question^^"I replied happily and asked him the same question..

Del pilars POV~

It's nice to see my little pearl lively,I smiled at her widely...she has changed,lookin,and having a muscular body suits her.

"Uhh,Kuya?okay ka Lang ba?"she asked waving her hands up and down in front of my face,I snapped back thinking that I've been looking at her body for too long..

"Uhh y-yes,I'm fine now,what was your question?"I asked her while smiling,she smiled back

"So what brings you here?"she asked looking at me happily while we walk slow..

"I'm here for a vacation..and I'm assuming you too are here for a vacation"I replied as I heard noices and look at the crowd who are swimming..tho they do look weird...

She smiled and nodded as we continued walking, suddenly she pulled me making ma almost trip but just followed her..

"Uhmmm,pearl who are those people?"I asked her,she looked at them then looked back at me"there my friends,they came with me"she replied happily,as I nodded and continued running.

We arrived to where they are,I was panting heavy tho she is not even tired from all the run..

I stood properly then suddenly everything went silent,everyone was quite,staring at us.