Chapter 12: unexpected...

(watch out for grammatical errors and wrong spellings,pls be open minded guys and hope you enjoy the chap,this is going to be a long one^^)...

Malaysia's POV~

I stopped the other asians from getting to her,i think she just need some space.

"Guys,just let her be..."I said trying to stop them, "yeah guys,she just need some time to figure this one out.."indo agreed with me,they calmed down and sat back,it was very quiet,not even a single voice can be heard.

I decided to break the silence,"ok,so...who's next?..."I asked with a little glee,but still,no sound can be heard or even a single voice car out from there mouth..

I looked at America who is looking down at the sand with a rather guilty expression,while at his left is Russia,with his stone face but I can see in his eyes,anger and guilt.

"So...."Indo suddenly speaked that attracted attention from the others. "Are we going to end the game and head to sleep,or continue the game?"he asked as the others where mumbling and talking to each other,agreeing to what there conversation is.

"Yeah,maybe we should head to sleep now guys"Russia yawned and stood up then head to the hotel,"good night"he said sleepy then followed by America at his back "night everyone"he said then each step they take makes them smaller until there gone.

"Yeah,maybe we should head to sleep too,we have a big day tomorrow.."Germany exclaimed and he was followed by Poland,they stood up also head to the hotel.

"Good night friends.."Poland said while waving and got inside the big glass door.

"We will go ahead and also too"Japan yawned and left with a tired walk.

As the others follow,they all greeted me good night and slept,while Indo is with me.we are sitting at the soft sand near the water,while it makes little waves.

Indo sighed and looked at me worriedly, "what happened back there?"he asked looking back at the water with stern eyes. "I don't know..."I said not taking my eyes off at the beautiful sea,even though if it's night it's still shinning light like Philip.

"Well,do you think we should look for her??"he asked looking back at me,I don't know what to say exactly.

I was cought up on that question of his,I looked at him and looked back at the wonderful sea "maybe she just needs some space...why don't we just leave her alone for awhile"...

"She's been through alot of pain,she just needs some time to fix it and she'll come back normal.."I explained to him,he nodded and stood up,he dusted of his pants while all the sand came to my face..

"Psfdjs!what the heck,Indo!"I wiped my face with my hands and all the other sands are in my mouth already.

"Get use to it, goodnight"he left and went inside,I looked at him while walking as I looked back at the sea.

I can hear the waters waves,making it more relaxing.i was thinking of finding her,but it would be hard for her to find cause she's a good hider.

I stood up and decided to have a small walk before I go to bed,the sand was soft.making my feet feel like I'm stepping on nothing.

I guess it's true that Phil's country has the best beaches.i smiled and continued walking.

°°°

I went back and entered the hotel door,then went to the elevator,I went to our room,which is room C,I'll be sleeping with Belarus, Ukraine and Taiwan..

I went inside the room and saw them playing UNO,in the middle of the night.

"Guys,aren't you suppose to sleep already?"I asked them while I approach my bed and layed."we are not sleepy.."Ukraine exclaimed not take ng his eyes off the cards and the three of them are death glaring.