Chapter 6:A challenge

Philippines POV~

I woke as usual at 5 in the morning,i groaned and stretched for a bit as I sat on my bed still sleepy.i realise that there's school today.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face then dried with a towel.

I went outside my room and head to the kitchen for something to eat,i opened the fridge,then took 4 eggs so when the others are awake they can eat there breakfast.

It didn't took me long to fry them as I put them on a big plate then placed it the dinning table.

I took some bread from the kitchen counter then ate my breakfast.then I saw martial heading to the kitchen.

"Morning kuya"I greeted. "Morning"he sat one of the seats not far from where I am sitting.

"We have school kuya"I said as I took a bite from my bread with egg inside. "I know.."he groaned and sighed,then took some bread and bit some of it.

"Another Six Cruel Hours Of Our lives.."he said in a sarcastic tone.

"It's not that cruel brother...well only math class cause it's 'Mental Abuse To Humans' " I winked and said mockingly.

I finished eating as I head upstairs to get washed and dressed.

As I was taking three more steps I saw malay and indo already at my side heading down. "Good morning guys!"I greeted happily. "Morning"they said in unison with a sleepy tone.

I went to my room then head to my bathroom and have a bath...

•••

I dried myself with my yellow towel and opened my closet for something to wear.

Today I'm wearing my black shirt and my military designed pants that martial gave as a gift.

I got dressed then put on some normal sport shoes,i took my bag and phone then head outside.

I went downstairs and saw them all ready except for indo still finding his phone,cause his been screaming all morning finding it.

"Fuck!!where's my phone!?!?"indo screamed from afar,then suddenly again malay popped from his side and gave his phone..

"Thanks"he said As he grab his bag. "Can we go now?"martial said glaring at indo that made indo send shivers down his spine.

We all went outside and went to the garage,what do you expect,ofcourse I am riding my Lamborghini.malay and indo will be riding with me since martial doesn't want any of the two ride his car.

I sat at the drivers seat while indo is at the passenger seat and malay at the back then started the engine and head to school.

°°°
We arrived at school as I parked my car at the schools parking lot.we saw a lot of students already doing what there doing.

I took my car keys then got out of my car and took my bag,followed by malay and indo.a and I saw martial heading where north is and with full of girls.

"At an early morning martial is already flirting with chicks"indo said as both malay and him laughed."I agree"I giggled and answered.

We went inside of school and walked to the backyard of the school since it's still 8 o'clock far from 9 o'clock.

We went to our favorite spot and sat down near the big tree and chatted for a while...as soon as I was going to stand up and head to the rest room of the school,i saw America standing with russia and the others which is Canada,belarus and Ukraine.i sat down as fast as I could so they won't spot me.i suddenly felt my heart aching and it's like someone is choking me and I can't breathe.