Chapter 9:demons

Philippines POV~

It's been months,days of classes,months of training,every two days of weekends, repeating the same thing with endless boredom.

It's summer vacation,and I had nothing to do or think of anything.boredom did really get me on my foot to head in the afternoon.

Silence through my surroundings,and also my desk is a mess.i am lying down on my bed scrolling up and down on my phone,hundreds of photos past by and by any.

At a moment of scrolling so many photos,i noticed a photo with smiles and love but once broken,i almost cried but hold it in and thought to myself that I don't need no man to take care for me,i have enough strength and skill to protect me from harm.

I closed my phone and stood up so I could go to the bathroom.i opened the faucet and washed my face then dried it with a fresh towel near the toilet.

I looked at the mirror,seeing my face with little bugs under my eyes cause of training in the night too often.sometimes I won't even sleep and just do physical actions like normal pull ups and push ups.

I went out of my room closing the door behind and head downstairs..

i went to the kitchen and made some cup of Milo to help myself.

though I'm alone cause indo and malay are at the mall and martial is at his general meetings on camp...

I took a sip of my milo and glanced outside the window,guess it's a nice weather outside.i had an idea as sipped my last sip at my Milo and left it at the sink,i hurried going up to my room and weared my hoodie with the horns of a carabao.

I changed my shorts into black pants and weared my white converse shoes,i took my phone and headset then went outside of my room to the front door.

I decided to go to the park with some peaceful moment after my boredom moment.i walked while putting my headset and listening to some calm music's and continued walking.

I reached my destination,i saw some benches and sat one of them to comfort myself from all the walking.to be honest,im really lazy today and had nothing to do with this day,i wanted to go training earlier morning but norths gym was closed,they went for a small vacation,since its summer vacation anyways and I haven't planned anything to go somewhere.

I rested my back at the bench and sighed resting my eyes.

"I'm so tired..."I groaned in frustration,i decided to have some at the lake with the swans and ducks,but to bad I didn't bring any bread to feed them.

I sat on the soft green relaxing grass and watched two swans forming a heart by there neck.my heart melted looking at them but also felt pain inside.i sighed deeply and just stood up roaming around the park.

It's past one hour and it's already near evening,and sun is setting.i decided to watch the sun sets on the cliff where my heart keeps hurting every lower the sun goes,as my tears follow.

Until the sun disappears,i stood up while crying but trying to hide it by putting on my hoodie,even though if no one is here.

I walked out of the park and went back home,crying endlessly and feeling the pain.i past every street lights and figured two persons ahead me.i just ignored them,i continued walking and heard them talking and laughing like a couple.

"Parang,naglalandian naman tong dalawang toh....."I whispered so they can't hear it,but they noticed me talk,and stopped at my tracks.

"Excuse me,but what did you say?"I heard this person asked and thought it to be a male cause of his dark voice. "Nothing sir..."I said normally,good for them to hear. "Sorry,but I didn't hear you.."he said and got closer to me,i can smell alcohol in he's breathe,well that make senses,there drunk!

"You look like a demon,with those horns,or are you~.."he's partner complimented on me that made me feel anger with rage. "I said..nothing sir...."

"Oh,okay well I heard you talk bitch!"he said pushing me making me fall on the hard found that made me groan in pain..

"Next time,watch your words!"he said with anger in he's eyes,i can see a bit of his face,but not that much so I don't know him since we are far from the streetlight's that I was just passing by.

"You didn't even understand what I said!"I shouted at him and stood up looking at him, examining his face,then realised it's him again!guess they where having a fun time at the bar.

Russia got closer to me and tried to push me but I grabbed his arm and putted him down,he hissed in pain and struggled to get up.i can hear America screaming at me,he got near me and tried to punch me but I dodged his attack and pushed him instead.

He fell down like russia did and groaned in pain. "I'll get you next time,you bitch!"he screamed at me,but I just ran and cried again.

I didn't care about anything I just want to home and lock myself.

i reached home and opened the front door.its really dark inside cause still,no one is here,i decided not to eat cause I dont feel like eating.

I closed and locked the door then ran upstairs with dry tears,i removed my hoodie and washed my face in the bathroom,i wiped my face with the towel I used earlier.

I got out of the bathroom and changed into my pajamas then plopped on my bed,crying again.

I felt more pain,and just cried feeling weak.i opened my phone and checked the time.its already 8 o'clock.

And still there not here,i looked at my messages and saw indo's convo.

Chat:
Indo

"Hey,uh Philip we won't be there until tomorrow we decided to have a sleep over at Singapores house,sorry where not there.."

•••

I sighed and felt lonely,well at least martial will be here.i heard my phone vibrated and checked on to see martial calling.i answered and heard his voice serious as always.

"Hello,philipia,I'm sorry but I won't be there until next week,im going to sleep here at camp cause of my meetings,really sorry bye.."

He hang up as I sighed more deeply and rested my head on my soft pillow.

Crying endlessly,i wish I could stop crying...
More tears fell and some dried easily then suddenly my right eye with the sun on it is glowing.

I flinched in surprised and touched it,its glowing so beautifully filling the room with glowing yellow light.i smiled and calmed down,i wiped my tears and suddenly it stopped glowing.

I smiled again and glanced at my room then rested back my body and sighed with relief and happiness.

My eyes are tired and sore from crying,i felt tiredness and my eyes falling lower and lower until I fell asleep...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••