Whis x Female! Shape-shifting! Fox! reader

Requested by: Kurowolf707 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~Y/n's POV~

     I yipped happily in my fox form, my bushy (color) tail wagging behind me like a turbulent fan. I frolicked through the deep grass and chased after butterflies that caught my attention. A giggle rose from the left of me, snagging me from my blissful chase and into alertness. I lowered my body close to the green grass and drew my ears back, bracing myself for a fight.

   "It's only me, Y/n," Bulma giggled with a hand covering her lips, completely amused as she watched me.

    I closed my eyes and transitioned back into my human form, I smiled and ran to hug her. "Guess what!"

Bulma laughed, "What?"

    "I caught three butterflies today!" I palmed three fingers in her face with a wide smile, "there was this big colorful one! And one small black one! Oh! There was also a yellow one that rode on me!"

        The blue-haired wife stroked my head and took my hand, "Sounded like an awesome morning! I've got a few people that I want you to meet, I know how much you like new people."

    I gasped excitedly, "People?! I wanna see them! Can I be friends with them? Are they fun? Do they like foxes?"

      "Why don't you see for yourself? Go run your butt back to my party and look for a purple cat," Bulma winked, "there's this big blue man who follows him. The cat is Beerus, and the other one is called Whis. Okay?"

I bounced on the balls of my feet in enthusiasm, "Yeah! Yeah! I'll be off now! Bye-bye!"

      I quickly morphed back into my fox body and sprang towards the bustling party, leaving an entertained Bulma in my tracks. I ran into Goku through my run. He seemed busy chatting to two forms who fitted Bulma's description perfectly.

"Well, aren't you adorable?" the blue man, who I think is called Whis, had noticed me and crouched to pet me.

    I eagerly pushed my head against his palm and circled him while he petted me, I enjoyed the feeling of his soft hands rubbing against my ears and head.

"What is that--?" the large feline questioned, Beerus right?

    "Y/n! I was wondering where you went! Where's Bulma?" Goku interrupted, causing Beerus to sigh in irritation at his unanswered question.

I bounced over to Goku and transitioned back into my human form.

"She's at the field, and guess what!" I bounced on the balls of my feet, "I caught three butterflies! I didn't kill them this time!"

Goku laughed nervously, "Good job?"

"Interesting," Whis uttered and looked at me with a soft stare in his eyes.

   "Hey, Y/n right? What are you?" Beerus asked, and immediately jolted back when I approached him with great speed.

"I'm a shape-shifter! I can be any animal I want! But I prefer to be a fox!" my eyes lit up, "Are you a cat? I love cats! Can I pet your ears? Please? Oh! I can be a cat too!"

     I promptly settled into a tri-colored cat form and circled Beerus's feet before bounding in front of him and turning back to my human body.

"See? Can I pet your ears now?" I asked energetically, but before Beerus could answer--I had sprung over to Whis with wide curious eyes.

"Yes?" he asked amusingly, his lips a thinned smirk.