Frieza x Innocent! Child! reader {Part 1}

Requested by: peacockdragon12345 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2nd POV~

    Life is a beautiful paradise where the world was your playground, if there was a tree, you would climb it. If there was a glistening pond or infected water, you would splash in it with a wide smile on your face. Being a child, you were blinded to the truth.

       Adults wouldn't bat their eye to lie to a child. Oh, your goldfish died! But miraculously the fish was alive the next day and you were told the fish was simply 'asleep.'

That's why they're weak. Gullible and innocent.

Maybe that's why the tyrant adopted you.

      You sprinted into the woods with a stick, pretending to be a wizard of the universe. You muttered nonsense, which was spells to you in your head, and began swinging the tiny stick around in glee. You heard loud bangs come from a couple yards from you.

         You stopped chanting to hear the sound ricochet through the woods, you were amazed by the wondrous sound and began searching for it. Your imagination went wild. What if it was a dinosaur? Or maybe the crackle of lighting hitting the ground? Maybe it left a mark for you to see?

Excited, you began running towards the sound not understanding that your life is in danger.

        You were met with strange colored creatures, ones you were not familiar with. They were the color of the rainbow! As you thought. You scanned their weird costumes, which were armor if you knew better.

        Smiling wide and innocently, you bounded towards the strange-looking people. They noticed your presence almost immediately, they whipped out large plasmic guns and pointed it at your small form. Muscles tense and eyes locked.

You waved cutely at them, "Hello! What are you?"

       The soldier exchanged glances with his teammate, not really knowing how to handle this situation. The other shrugged and looked back down at you, who continued to stare at them with wide curious eyes.

"Uhm, where's your parents kid?"

You frowned and crossed your tiny arms, "I already asked my question! My, my, you sure are rude!"

The soldiers deadpanned.

"What's the hold-up, you fools?" a striking male voice exclaimed through the inside of the prodigious ship.

      Your attention was drawn to the voice, watching the soldiers straighten their bodies and saluting, you glanced down at your stick and poked one of their ankles. They kicked at you.

"S-sorry sir! But there's a hold back," the shorter and stubbier creature reported.

"What the hell is the holdback? You were told to bring in the bloody packages, you imps!"

       You gaped in awe when an alien stepped out of the ship, he was sleek and grey with a stripe of a purple jewel on his head. His red strict eyes scanned over his pathetic soldiers before meeting your playful gaze.

"Why is there a human child here?" the tyrant snapped, but he was met with a deafening silence. "Answer me!"

"T-the kid c-came here, we don't know where it came from, sir!" the soldier who stood tall answered the irritable ruler.

     Frieza sighed coldly, "Get back on the ship, you all will be awaiting your punishment for not reporting this to me."

    Anxious and afraid, the group of soldiers quickly threw the last packages inside the ship before entering it. You could hear the faint sound of them bickering amongst themselves.

     Frieza walked over to you with his arms crossed behind his back, you looked up at him and smiled widely.

"You look so cool!" you gaped.

      Frieza smirked, "Of course I do, brat. Now, answer this quickly. What is your name and where did you come from?"

"Y/n," you answered and whipped out seven fingers, "and I was in the trees!"

       The tyrant hummed in response, his gaze scanned the area around the forest, seeing if your parents would bound up any moment to take you. But it didn't take him long to realize you were an orphan just by looking at you.

       A smirk fell upon his face when he imagined a soldier he could make out of you, he placed his fingers on his chin before abruptly turning away from you. His tail nearly knocking you to the ground.

He snapped his fingers before striding over to the ship, "Well then, come along."

      You crowed in victory at the adventures awaiting for you, giggling softly, you followed the dangerous ruler to the inside of the ship. Strange alien-like creatures stared at you while you passed by with Frieza beside you.

You looked up and tapped his elbow, he glanced at you.

"They look ugly," you commented. It made the tyrant snicker.

One of Frieza's soldiers tutted. "Human bitch."

Frieza's eyes snapped up, his irritable nature now back to play. "You, come here."

      The soldier's confidence deteriorated once he was called forward, Frieze rose his finger and frowned.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"You brutes really annoy me," he replied before shooting a ki through his soldier's head.

     Frieza forced you to move along before you could process what had happened, all you were left was a strange metallic smell and cutting silence.

      Frieza's irritation seemed to go away in your presence, almost like a stress reliever, maybe the years of dealing with the same personality have gotten annoying. But he also had this strange, urge, to keep you at his side.

         He wanted to show you stuff a human has never seen before. He wanted to see your reaction to things he conveys as common, but actually new to you since you were a kid. He wants to teach you new things, to earn your trust, to protect you.

And who's stopping him from doing so?