Chapter 15

Y/n L/n's POV

My bag fell out of my hand, landing on the floor with a thud as I stood there in shock. A wave of disbelief slapped me across the face like a bitch, laughing at how naive I was for daring to think my wishes would come true.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing deeply while trying to suppress my growing urge to bolt out of here and run back home.

"It's not a nice person..." I mumbled dejectedly, but judging by the way her eyes rolled, she heard what I said.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Chou Tzuyu lifted a brow, eyeing me up and down.

I sighed again, silently accepting my fate before picking up my bags. "I'm your roommate, Tzuyu..." It's no use going back now. I'd rather endure her bratty antics than continue with Ms. IU's hellish training sessions.

One look at her face and I immediately knew she didn't want me here. Heck, I don't want to be here either. But instead of complaining and demanding that I find another room, all she did was lie down and cover herself with a blanket.

"Make yourself at home or whatever..."

My face portrayed a look of shock. Never in a million years did I ever expect her to welcome me. It sounded forced and sloppy, but the sincerity was there.

Although we've only known each other for less than a week, I knew her well enough to know she dislikes me. The consistent glares and never-ending eye rolls made it obvious.

So, hearing her say something nice for the first time caught me off guard. "Yeah, thanks... I guess?"

I could clearly hear the tiny snicker she made and watched as she poked her head out of the blanket. She then reached out for the toast plushie next to her pillows before squeezing it between her arms, eventually drifting off to sleep.

I hate to admit it, but that was honestly cute. Too cute, actually... So, even tough girls like her have an adorable side? That's nice to know.

With a small smile, I happily walked inside and closed the door. Tzuyu took the bed on the right, so I'll obviously have the one on the left.

The room wasn't too bad. It was simple and decent with a bed on each side of the room, 2 drawers for each occupant, a window in the middle and study tables just below it. There was also a bathroom at the side.

I grabbed all my luggage and opened my designated drawer before silently unpacking and placing my clothes inside. I had to be as quiet as possible to make sure I don't wake Tzuyu up from her nap.

The last time I saw someone interrupt her sleep, she almost burned them alive with her intimidating glares. And I'm not really in the mood to deal with an upset brat at the moment.

All I wanted to do was arrange my belongings and rest up when I'm done. So, with hurried yet silenced movements, I neatly shoved everything into my drawer.

-

I woke up to the sound of shuffling inside the room. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Tzuyu sitting on her bed while already wearing her uniform.

After she finished placing her notebooks inside her backpack, she got up and left the room, probably on her way to get breakfast before she heads to class.