April Fools Day/ Part 2

Virgo's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   April Fool's at the mansion was always too crazy, but this year, it went too far. I did get a good laugh out of Taurus' new look, but what she just did... "You better know you're paying to fix that wall!" I scolded Taurus.

  "Yeah, yeah...," she replied with a careless look on her face, sorta like she spaced out?.. Anyways, I left it at that and left to go to my own room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taurus' P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Pisces doesn't even get in trouble for dying my hair, but I have to pay for the wall I punched?! Thus is really unfair, I might as well just get revenge with a prank of my own!! I could get Scorpio to pitch along, she loves revenge," my mind began to think.

  I got my sketchbook and a pencil.... This prank HAD to be good! I was thinking, maybe dying her hair as well... No, that wouldn't be original. I should just ask Scorpio to start helping me.

   I grabbed my supplies and took myself out of my bedroom door, and to Scorpio's door. I knocked on it twice. "Come in," I heard her voice say, and I also heard rustling bags...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorpio's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   As I was just taking out the bags of pranking supplies I bought, someone came knocking at my door. I frantically put away the bags and said," Come in." It was Taurus, and she was holding a sketchbook and a pencil. That wasn't the only things she had. She also had a mischievous smile, one that I've never seen.

    She walked right in and sat on my bed. Then she said something I wouldn't imagine she would say. "I want to get revenge on Pisces and I want your help." I mean I do like getting revenge and she is my friend... so I said "Alright, I'm in."

   We spent the next 30 minutes coming up with ways to get payback. Then, I got the most amazing idea!!! "You know how I watch people a lot, right?"  Taurus replied with,"Yeah..". 
"Well I've seen that Pisces pays attention to Aries a lot. If we could come up with a plan to make them meet somewhere in the mansion, then we could push them into each other!".

  Taurus agreed and we began to plan it all out.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo's P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
   In all the free time I had, I was thinking about who would prank me... I know everyone in the Mansion is annoyed of me, but there has to be someone that really wanted to prank me..... ARIES!!!

   How didn't  I  knowwwww? I stole like at least 3 hoodies from Aries, and he must've found out... I have to get him back for the soap prank! I just didn't know what to do...

  Probably something harmless so that we don't have another incident, like Taurus' freakout. I began brainstorming a prank. I decided on doing that prank where you fill a room with cups full of water, boy was this gonna be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's Note~

I know I haven't published in a while, but I'm still here!! And by the looks of it, there's going to be an angry Aries... I'll try to update more and more if I have the time and thank you for anyone who has still stuck with this book <3   

        :)