April Fools Day/ Part 3

Leo's P.O.V.

   I always knew Aries went to the training room at 5 AM every morning  so I used this info to my advantage.

   I was tired as fuck because I woke up at 4:30 to get the supplies. I went down the two flights of stairs and went searching for a gallon of water. I finally found one near the back of the fridge.

   Sweet, sweet revenge, here I come! Oh god, I'm sounding like Scorpio. Anyways, I headed back up to my room to grab the packs of foam cups I had.

   I always have cups and plates lying around because I like, actually love, snacking. I checked my phone which was still on the charger, and it showed that the time was 4:45.

  [time skip]

    It took a while 25 minutes for Aries to wake up and get ready. I could hear his alarm from here and he kept snoozing it!

  Then I heard his door opening and him taking his large as steps down the stairs.

   I sneaked over to his room with the gallon in one hand, and the pack of foam cups in the other. Time to get workin' *smirks*.

Taurus' P.O.V.

   I was so excited to execute the prank, that I even woke up early. I wasn't surprised when Scorpio wasn't up yet.

   I ran into her room and saw her hugging a pillow. I never knew Scorpio hugs in her sleep, interesting.

   "WAKE UP!" I shout straight in her ear and it does the trick. She bolts upright and glares at me.

  "What were you trying to do? Burst my ear drums?!" She whispers in a hushed tone.

    I laugh and say,"No, but you weren't awake and we need to find the perfect time and place to prank Pisces!" I whisper shout.

   She groans and tells me she'll be ready in 50 minutes. That's ridiculously long in my opinion, but she does take forever to get ready.

  Just as I'm about to close the door I tell her," I know that you hug in your sleep." Then I book it to my room and lock the door before she can come in.

    "Please, don't tell anyone about this! Or... or I'll tell Aquarius you like him!" She says as she pounds on the door.

   If I'm lucky enough, none of the girls should've heard that. "Fine, fine!" I tell her. I hear her walk to her room and start her shower.

   I slide down the door and mutter to myself," Maybe I shouldn't have told her I like him."

   I proceed to get up from the floor and go to my bathroom to start getting ready as well.

   After throwing on a sweater and jeans, I head downstairs to get breakfast. While I'm going down the stairs, Leo is going up, but I dont think he noticed me.

   He was also carrying a gallon of water. Eh, it's probably nothing.
Grrrr! my stomach growls and then I remember what I'm here for.

    I grab some eggs and start to make scrambled eggos. I also make some for Scorpio since we're partners in crime right now. 

    I've gotta admit, it took her about an hour to get ready, but she showed up none the less.

   "Get eating, we have plans to put in action!" I said to her. I heard small "Yeah, yeah" and she started eating.