Chapter 1

"Jungkook!" Cat struggled to get through the crowded hallway and catch up to Jungkook.

He slowed down at the sound of her voice and turned around, a smile broke on his face when he spotted her. "Hey, Cat! Whats up?" He wrapped an arm around her once she finally caught up.

"Do you have the notes for math? I wasn't here the day we took them."

Jungkook nodded and dug through his binder, handing her a torn up piece of paper with messy equations scribbled all over it. Cat took it carefully, examining it with wide eyes, "Erm.. Thanks." She gave him a forced smile.

"No problem." He beamed back.

They began to talk about nonsense, including the new World of Warcraft package that had just came out. Cat held up her phone to Jungkooks face, showing him her Blood Elf Hunter.

"Wah!" He marveled over it, "Thats so cool!" Cat nodded proudly. Her smile soon faded as she caught sight of someone approaching them.

And not just someone, a senior named Seokjin. He was always harassing her, whispering dirty things to her every time she passed him and he'd even tried to lift up her skirt once.

He looked straight at her as he neared, smirking. "Hey kitty kitty~" He teased once he was a few feet away. Cat looked away, trying to avoid problems. "Hey!" Seokjin called when she tried to surpass him, "Don't ignore me, Im talking to you."

"Seokjin-ah." Cat said politely, "I have a class to get to. Please let me go." She tried to reason with him.

"We don't want any problems." Jungkook pitched in.

He ignored their words and grabbed Cat by the arm, cupping her jaw with his other hand, "Who do you think you are ignoring someone like me? Did you know I could get you expelled from this school without breaking a sweat? Don't try me Cat." He spat her name.

She whimpered and nodded, trying to push away but Seokjins hold only got stronger.

"Let her go." Jungkook grabbed him by the arm and pushed him back a couple feet, freeing her.

He looked at Jungkook with crazed eyes before throwing a punch aimed straight for his face. Luckily, Jungkook was able to anticipate it. He blocked Seokjins fist, catching him off guard and giving him the opportunity to throw his own punch.

Cat watched in horror as the two toppled to the floor and began to fight. A crowd gathered around them, watching the brawl.

Jungkook was a younger lad, he was less experienced with fighting. That was obvious to everyone as they watched him get beat up by Seokjin.

It was then that Cat jumped in, throwing Seokjin off of Jungkook. "Let him go!" She shouted, "Pick on someone your own size!" The crowd quickly began to disperse as a teacher approached the scene. With the help of an officer, he was able to finally break those two up.

*

"Jungkook, look at your face." Cat shook her head as she examined his wounds. His nose was busted, he had a small cut above his right eye and his left eye was swelling rapidly. "You didn't have to do that." She whispered as she cleaned the blood in the empty girls bathroom.

"That asshole was asking for it!" Jungkook defended himself. He sucked in a quick pained breath as Cat pressed too hard against his bloody lip.

She sighed and threw away the bloody wad of toilet paper, "Still. You didn't have to get into a death match."

"It wasn't a death match." He chuckled, "Here, how about I make it up to you?" Jungkook took her hand and cupped it with his. "We can go to the movies and watch that new movie that just came out, The Avatar."

Cat held back a smile. He really did know how to cheer her up. "Fine. But you're buying me popcorn.. And skittles... And gummy worms."

Jungkook laughed, "Im not made of money, calm down."

"You said you're going to make it up to me, so do it!"

"Fine. I'll get you all that and more, by tomorrow morning you're not even going to remember who Seokjin is."

"We'll see." Cat smiled smugly at Jungkook, who gave it right back.

"We'll see."